Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is support team working today?

Unexplained

I mean its weekend i wonder are they working today i got banned until 2035 >_> same thing happened to my friend 2 day ago they told him it was autoban because of antivirus etc we are using same antivirus but they responded him in 1 hour im waiting for 12 <-< and there is very nice baro ki'teer and affinity event :( 

48 minutes ago, khazlol said:

don't count on it. i think they have canadian thansgiving this weekend or something. but idk.

CS is entirely done by Zendesk, which is not located in Canada but is rather a Danish firm with, nowadays, main quarters in San Francisco. That doesn't mean they are in SF, but I heard it was somewhere in the US (New York maybe, I recall having read).

However, no one knows how long it is going to be before someone answers. I guess that they are working today but in their time zone it is early morning, so I can understand if they haven't responded during the last 12 hours. They were probably sleeping.

1 hour ago, Dhrekr said:

CS is entirely done by Zendesk, which is not located in Canada but is rather a Danish firm with, nowadays, main quarters in San Francisco. That doesn't mean they are in SF, but I heard it was somewhere in the US (New York maybe, I recall having read).

However, no one knows how long it is going to be before someone answers. I guess that they are working today but in their time zone it is early morning, so I can understand if they haven't responded during the last 12 hours. They were probably sleeping.

In that case it's probably a 24/7 service

You are lucky. I have been waiting for 2 days now for the same issue. It seems to affect Dojo masters most from what I have found online. Which is hilarious, because my clan consists of me and my sister so its not like theres even many of us. I'm now on the lookout for some sort of customer service number or something.

Archived