Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you predict to be the new Status Meta after changes?

kwlingo

I really do not expect much, they failed every time with statuses :)

As long as some statuses have no direct impact on damage output, the meta will be pretty narrow. We will probably run 2 to 3 elemental mods(depending on rivens, base crit stats of the weapons, hunter munition or not...) for damage multipliers with things that deal more damage overall. The meta will adjust very quickly. This is actually far from rocket science.

Corrosive status is pretty bad because it reduce armor and not % damage reduction, meaning that at a point through scalling it leaves up the ennemies with too much EHP. In the other hand Corrosive damage is pretty good because it is stronger on enemies that have generally higher ehps.

There is a lot of confusion between a damage type and its associated status. When you are close to insta killing things, you put the emphasis on damage type and statuses are irrelevant.

22 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

DE has to do this often enough that the real solution is blindingly obvious: Status Proc Disposition with quarterly adjustments based on popularity.           

Queen Laughing GIF                                                                                                                

Lol.  This IS what they do....they just don’t put “dots” next to them.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Lol.  This IS what they do....they just don’t put “dots” next to them.

Blast Procs would like to have a word with you. 😉 

Actually...I think I've got an explanation for Blast.  It must be an MR 0 damage type, doomed by power creep to get worse and less popular no matter how low its disposition gets.  The MK1 Strun of elements, if you will. 😛

On 2020-10-10 at 6:38 AM, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

I predict an absolute sh!t show as peoples builds that they've invested time and tons of resources into get nerfed.

It ain't gonna go well.  I'm pretty confident in that.

I'd rather have a bunch of fun, useful options rather than one viable option with the rest of them being trash.

Archived