Considering the rewards of the upcoming event, will this be another one of those "we are fasing out the event plague star for more up to date content" ? not complaining but i wonder if that's what it'll be

I know that snipetron and machete(?) weren't shown but they might be added also, so who knows

15 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

No, Plague Star is just not coming this year

Not coming 'again', since it happened in January this year.

• Like 10
3 minutes ago, (PS4)TEAINSHENNON said:

So no way to eurn the gmother coins yet need up to like 200 for most things it takes 10 of any other coin to make 1 gmother one wtf this event is trash and shows how stupid broke the coin system is and useless it is 

What?

3 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

It's not supposed to be Plague Star geez. Some of the Plague Star rewards were just moved here to fit with the theme

im really tired of the misinformation around this event, like seriously just do the bare minimum of research

• Like 6

my most pressing concern is where did kaelli get the regular-sized right hands to make all those bloody handprints? everyone in the necralisk has a giant right hand... maybe she requisitioned a passing tenno for help? 🤔

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, AConfusedBird said:

my most pressing concern is where did kaelli get the regular-sized right hands to make all those bloody handprints? everyone in the necralisk has a giant right hand... maybe she requisitioned a passing tenno for help? 🤔

"Hey, uh, Helminth?"

"Yes, master, what is it?"

"Can... can you grow back hands?"

• Like 2

at least the items are easy to get, even if it does mean running the same old bounties. I think people will be all Deimos'd out after this, if they wern't already. Deimos Arcana reception is looking more lukewarm by the hour...

• Like 1
6 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

It's not supposed to be Plague Star geez. Some of the Plague Star rewards were just moved here to fit with the theme

And it's honestly a good thing.  Having those things be PS only was not cool at all.  For new players that want to build one out, or want the MR, and for vets that want to try new builds, having to wait like a year sucked.  

• Like 1
10 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

uhm sir IT IS supposed to be plague star but devs said no more plague this year so they made a alternative to plague star and moved some of the plague star rewards here or least thats how i view this event 

( sry my england is bed ) 

Edited by xXx_D0MINAT0R_xXx
15 hours ago, Tsoe said:

isnt it mother token? not gmother token? plz dont tell me its great mother token...

Ya i was dumb and mis read it lol i do apologize for that but still feel the coin systems lame and needs to go the best thing for other 2 open worlds was you could fish,hunt,mine,do bounty now your hevily restricted as to how to gain standing 

On 2020-10-15 at 3:40 PM, (PS4)TEAINSHENNON said:

So no way to eurn the gmother coins yet need up to like 200 for most things it takes 10 of any other coin to make 1 gmother one wtf this event is trash and shows how stupid broke the coin system is and useless it is 

You were uninformed 

Edited by (XB1)CI shadow2397
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...