Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loc-Pins need to be built in batches of 5. What is this 1 at a time nonsense?

Baklavah

3 minutes ago, Nurmetya said:

Since you can oly have a max of 15 pins anyway and really the only pin anyone needs is to mark deck 12 or whatever it was again in The Vallis for ease of entry finding, there's pretty much no reason for this item to exist.

I mean there are spots where the mining/fishing is good. Those I'd like to know. I constantly forget where Mother is for Iso vaults on Deimos, so I have to mark her 3 locations too.

50 minutes ago, Nurmetya said:

Since you can oly have a max of 15 pins anyway and really the only pin anyone needs is to mark deck 12 or whatever it was again in The Vallis for ease of entry finding, there's pretty much no reason for this item to exist.

Marking all the loot pillars in Cambion Drift makes life easy.

Honestly I think I've used about 5 pins in total and a couple were mistakes. 😅

After a while OP you'll notice that you don't need the pins to find the things that don't move, and really having too many of them would probably become visual clutter. The mining and fishing hotspots tend to be sorta random, and the caves are already marked on the maps for us. They'd be most useful when you're just learning the maps, or helping someone to learn the maps, but beyond that they're a crutch.

Archived