Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Event Rewards

Death2divine

Now this is something that completely ruined the mentality of our clan, the fact stands is the catalyst being one of the first rewards to do with the Grineer, made our players want to change sides and caused a hell of a lot of strife and some people left because of it, I have heard word that as time progresses the Corpus will get better rewards, but what good is that if our score and clan got blindsided by something like that and completely ruined our what would have been a decent ranking?

if your ranking was something that your clan was really worried about, it would not have fractured and people would have done all they could to get the best score they could.

while i do agree that it is a little lame that the rewards are so heavy in favor of grineer, i do not think DE should take the blame for your clan being indecisive.

Also why wouldn't you make equale rewards, like catalyst vs reactor, mutagen vs fieldron and so on. Looks like you want grineer to win.

And if you're going to develope Lore based on this event, imltho the event should be built around conflict itself, not around saving/not saving non-existent sleepy Tenno

if your ranking was something that your clan was really worried about, it would not have fractured and people would have done all they could to get the best score they could.

while i do agree that it is a little lame that the rewards are so heavy in favor of grineer, i do not think DE should take the blame for your clan being indecisive.

The thing is, we had ample word as soon as this event was talked about but some people just favored rewards in other factions, by all means, and I do not want to sound rude on this it would have been better for them to find another clan to help them take side with the Grineer but a majority of them felt that staying with us and being dis-obedient to our constant warning was a much better idea, the saddening part is our Warlord/s isn't around too often to help regulate this but you have a point

We tried just going by the Word of the day system to get it through but it pretty much went downhill from launch of the event

Also why wouldn't you make equale rewards, like catalyst vs reactor, mutagen vs fieldron and so on. Looks like you want grineer to win.

They set it up entirely for the Grineer to win.  We lost a lot of clanmates tonight.

If your clan fractured and disbanded over something as simple as an item you can get for free just by logging into the game then it sounds like you had a bunch of mooches leeching off of you guys and you're better off without them.

This was brought up between and a few other people when we were talking about it before I posted this, it seems really true at this point of time