Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Halloween Event : RIP plague star forma?

mikakor

They never said it was replacing Plague star. The halloween event doesn't even have all of the things Plague star has not counting the forma, and it is mostly newer things with just the plague zaw parts/arcanes thrown in as a nice thing for people who want them but can't wait for it to come back.  

27 minutes ago, Numerikuu said:

I have so, so many forma from doing relics. Seriously, stop acting as if plague star is the only way to get a lot of forma.

Hey, they need to farm outrage somehow.

I think it's a contest on the forum to see who can make a rant post catch on and get popular. 

people act like 99% of their formas came from Plague Star... they really didn't lol. the only problem is not having to wait for each one to build, but as long as you stay on top of your foundry, this isn't a problem, and if you're THAT desperate you can run the Music Room on Lua for a chance to get a built Forma.

also, we'll have a new prime to farm at the end of the month, so you'll likely be drowning in Forma BPs then, especially when you want Nezha/Guandao/Zatki prime parts but get shafted all the time by RNGsus. mark my words, Nezha Prime will drop and suddenly people will be complaining about how they get SO MANY Forma. 

People really bent over the forma jeez.

One day of relics gives you a nice amount of bps and you can just log on briefly to get them building. Honestly farming the music room on lua is more efficient then running that garabage event. 

And honestly plague star is best retired for an event, it's one bounty with no variation and painful long grind. Plains could have a real interesting occur yearly event with it's setting. Nights of naberus is a goid replacement and the rewards have more logical location 

Archived