Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stop Complaining About The Rewards!

yeomanry

(EDITED)

I dont know with you guys but those Tennos who keeps on ranting about Corpus Battle Play Rewards (there are at least dozens of threads created about this issue/Catalyst Reward from the Grineer) needs to be enlightened.

DE has purposely set those rewards! Why? Take a good look on the system of the Invasion.

Grineer < Offense Faction

Corpus < Defense Faction (Mars belongs to Corpus)

Grineer Rewards are not stationary as Corpus because DE wants the Grineer to overwhelm the Corpus to prolong and preceed the Event Timeline. Halting their advancements will tip the scale of the system. If the Corpus wins and reclaim back the territory, the Invasion Mission resets, and so on and so forth until it is claimed by the Grineer. 

Thats the reason why the Rewards are unbalanced. As someone who supports the Corpus.

Stop Complaining! You are bringing shame to our Side! The Lotus regrets not to input expanded Common Sense amongst newly recruited Tennos fighting for Corpus.

As for the Tier 3 Post-Event Rewards....No comment.

Anyhow, Break a Leg and Long Live the Quadrupedal Proxie!

Edited by yeomanry

were complaining because if we support corpus we get the grineer rewards, that doesn't make any logic in any sense

Check out the threads what most Tennos are complaining about. And yours doesnt make any sense either, you fight for the Corpus- you will receive Corpus Rewards (What are you ranting about Todd?)

I  think there's a confusion between the Battle Pay rewards and the Event Rewards. 

From what I've seen, most of the threads made complaining about the Corpus rewards are about the Tier 3 Rewards, wherein if Grineer win, the Corpus supporters get the BP of the Grineer handcannon, NOT the BP of the Corpus handcannon; this is also what would happen if Corpus wins, they get the Detron + slot + potato, while the Grineer supporters get the Detron BP. 

It is, understandably, annoying that you'll get stuck with the other side's gun if they win.

ON the note of Battle Pay Rewards:

As you might know, the event will end no matter what happens on Wednesday, October 30 at 12PM EDT. And as of yet, the Corpus have only given away large sums of credits, going off their merchant history. Meanwhile, The Grineer have given out a blueprint for an Orokin Catalyst, and basically everything need to manufacture it. Fundamentally, all you need are some neural sensors, neurodes, and a small amount of credits. Going off the Corpus's history after the whole Fomorian class ship Operation (Arid fear, I believe?) The Corpus grudgingly gave out mods. Maybe they could do that again?

-Thanks!

Edited by Snakeslicer

This thread is bad and the original poster should feel bad.

Your comment is bad, and the thought you put behind it was bad. Also, I supported corpus to receive their weapons, not grineers. Take your wraith machete/seer -reskin of a hand cannon and shove them where sun don't shine.

The rewards are slanted so severely that my clan is literally the only moon clan going Corpus.  For credits.  Stupid credits.

Meanwhile, people get catalyst blueprints from Grineer... what would you choose?  Catalyst, or credits?

DE broke this event.

The rewards are slanted so severely that my clan is literally the only moon clan going Corpus.  For credits.  Stupid credits.

Meanwhile, people get catalyst blueprints from Grineer... what would you choose?  Catalyst, or credits?

DE broke this event.

That's what this post is all about. To explain why DE had to purposely do that...

That's what this post is all about. To explain why DE had to purposely do that...

No DE didn't.  Corpus don't get any benefits for defending.  It's still an even struggle, with numbers being the only significant factor in determining victory.  Since the numbers are scewed towards grineer because of the unfair rewards, then the entire event is unfair and unbalanced.

were complaining because if we support corpus we get the grineer rewards, that doesn't make any logic in any sense

Actually it makes perfect sense.

Remember, that before this event, both the Grineer and the Corpus are our enemies. This is merely a temporary allegiance to the faction you choose to side with. Why would they give you their weapons?

So they're gonna reward you with the opposing sides weapons. How? Well, lore-wise the winning side would probably acquire the weapons from the losing side's fallen. After the conflict they giftwrap it and give it to those who assisted them with their victory.

Actually it makes perfect sense.

Remember, that before this event, both the Grineer and the Corpus are our enemies. This is merely a temporary allegiance to the faction you choose to side with. Why would they give you their weapons?

So they're gonna reward you with the opposing sides weapons. How? Well, lore-wise the winning side would probably acquire the weapons from the losing side's fallen. After the conflict they giftwrap it and give it to those who assisted them with their victory.

Lemme provide a continuation...And we resume on slaughtering both factions...The END!

I unfortunately missed the Catalyst reward when the event started.
I do support Corpus, but I would not have blinked once to pick Grineer for the first 5 battles to get the awesome reward.

OP's rationalization of the event is understandable, but what happens when Grineer wins on Mars then? Corpus will begin to hand out the phat loot.
Guess who wins on the next planet then. Corpus.

Even IF i could have participated in the first battle and gotten the Catalyst it would have made no impact on the rest of my choices through the event. As long as I keep a win ratio of aprox 50/50 % I can get all the good rewards (presumed that the good rewards switches side), and still be able to pick the end-tier weapon I want.

The core of the problem is lack of permanent choices. Being able to squander over to the other side just for rewards with no penalty is, well, broken event design.

I unfortunately missed the Catalyst reward when the event started.

I do support Corpus, but I would not have blinked once to pick Grineer for the first 5 battles to get the awesome reward.

OP's rationalization of the event is understandable, but what happens when Grineer wins on Mars then? Corpus will begin to hand out the phat loot.

Guess who wins on the next planet then. Corpus.

Even IF i could have participated in the first battle and gotten the Catalyst it would have made no impact on the rest of my choices through the event. As long as I keep a win ratio of aprox 50/50 % I can get all the good rewards (presumed that the good rewards switches side), and still be able to pick the end-tier weapon I want.

The core of the problem is lack of permanent choices. Being able to squander over to the other side just for rewards with no penalty is, well, broken event design.

The Event is intended to let the Players choose their respective Ideals on which Faction to side with the poorly written script and background story from the DE. (They do suck at storylines, I head Dark Sector was...no offense DEs but people had claimed that it was bad)

Event is not broken, it's made to be like this. Somehow it annoys us, yet we cant do anything about it. Sorry.