Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Crew/Specter tech from Neff.

(XBOX)SylasSkalez

Uses the Captured targets available limited in a storage to buy as specters or free them as buffed perma-crew aboard your railjack or in the bays in dojo. Must use resources to convert/persuade the turncoat to join the winning side.

Let me know what effects sound good for this or if this whole thing is trash. 

I'm thinking of all those corpus or grineer we captured over hundreds of missions that just vanish. Why not ransom back or use them instead of dumping them into the void as lotus/lordis does after missions complete. 

I would like more games to handle captives like the system from The Warden and the Paunch DLC for Total War: Warhammer 2. Total War: Warhammer II guide - Athel Tamarha upgrades and Warden's Cage  interrogation

The system allows you to release a captive for a reward, get information through interrogation, or execute the captive for a temporary buff. 

I like the idea of this, what you're proposing. However, I also find that our capture targets are fairly replaceable. They don't come with a rap sheet of what they know, what they did, what their name is or even what their role is in the Corpus / Grineer. They could transfer the system from Ticker's bounties over to the capture targets we have captured so that we can connect to our captives on a basic level at least.

• 2 months later...

As of the update this is true. You use Ticker to buy lich or crew. 

I'm hoping for more options like Lich gaining some sort of SoW aspect where they get perks along with their captured skills. Like how some lich have quirks. I want like "ranged weapon boon" where they do a buff periodically to select primary/ secondary. Or that they do "melee speed/damage boon" based on the lvl of lich before cap makes it so they have 1-5 points to spend on perks based on the perks lvl. Can have them unlock from relics. Or have special relics for perks and advancement in crew overall.

Archived