Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest concept idea thing

(PSN)DEAD_LOCK55

Before we begin with my 'quest idea thingy' I just want to point out that I have no idea whether this is the place to post this, I assume it is - now let's get on with my thing. 

So since we only have a few things to tell us about the Zariman 10-0 or Zariman ten-zero, however you say it, like in-game dialogue, comics and our imagination, I was thinking "how about a quest that takes place on the Zariman ten-zero?" Now this is obviously going to be a flashback, of course. I'm also thinking, when doing this quest, we can customise our parents - now I know what you're thinking, "why would we wanna customise our parents?" And here's what I'm thinking, we have 2 - maybe more - flashbacks, one where we talk to our parents and/or talk to the other kids and/or maybe explore the ship. And another flashback where all the parents go mad.

p.s. I know this is never gonna get added, but I just wanted to at least share my idea, maybe I'll share some more quest ideas, if I have any - and if you'd like to hear them.

The Plains of Duviri expansion is already going to explain almost everything we need to know about the Zariman 10-0 and the incident that made us. Not sure about the entire parents thing though, we would only see them in one or two flashbacks. 

Archived