Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion : An idea to reduced leveling grind while still require player to work

Bakahung

So here is a weird idea...

Maybe there can be a game mode that require not gear but a lot of skill ( like the tower heist Triburis suggest ) 

And as a reward , player can purchase a special kind of forma that don't reset the objects level ?

It's not just free mastery since player still needs to get it to level 30 first , and player can't just overpowered the level with our god gears to gain a ton of it .

It should cost at least one forma to make , even 2 will be fine ( I think ) , and still take 23 hr to make one.

Second thought , maybe not . It still needs to cost something though .

Why craft a Forma for 23 hours with another Forma to skip out on 5 or so minutes of ESO/Gian Point/Adaro/Telesto?

I like the idea of some higher level content that gives a nice consumable, but craftable Forma that requires more Forma is why Stance Forma is a joke and why Aura Forma is better purchased for Platinum instead of crafted.

5 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Why craft a Forma for 23 hours with another Forma to skip out on 5 or so minutes of ESO/Gian Point/Adaro/Telesto?

I like the idea of some higher level content that gives a nice consumable, but craftable Forma that requires more Forma is why Stance Forma is a joke and why Aura Forma is better purchased for Platinum instead of crafted.

Mainly because some thing are really a pain for forma (frames and mechs)

I agree the cost it's a little bad though .

3 minutes ago, Bakahung said:

Mainly because some thing are really a pain for forma (frames and mechs mainly )

I agree the cost it's a little bad though .

You can level a Warframe in <6 minutes on Adaro, Sedna with subsumed Rest and Rage or bringing a friend to Equinox for you.

You can level a Necramech in <15 minutes of Profit-Taker: Stage 2 solo or with friends.

My point still stands. Forma as a crafting requirement for other types of Forma is almost always bad (Umbra Forma being the exception).

Honestly if the entire foundry is just a mobile game mechanic why not just take another mobile game mechanic where there would 3 resources that you just put into anything and all it does is it gives xp to it and would have similar droprates as endo or something.
I get where you coming from I hate leveling too it took me like 3 day to finish formaing valkyr into an umbra build with 2 augments, not even talking about frames who can't kill themselvs and barely get xp to being with.
But wasteing a forma to get a forma(so it takes 2 days now not only 1) is double the farm too so it takes the excat same amout of time.

Archived