Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remember peculiar mods?

AlphaPHENIX

...Well I came up with one. Peculiar Disco (or whatever the warframe spreak for disco is).

Danse Macabre augment: In short, give more colours to the lasers. Code-wise, I guess it shouldn't be too difficult to make every colour slot act like it's an energy colour? Maybe add a Mirage's Prism above Revenant too, purely visual of course. If we somehow get the fancy floor lights as well...well...I can't wait to fry everyone's potatoes...but just more colour for the lasers is fine.

2 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Danse Macabre augment

I am not sure they are meant to be tied to one specific frame. Then again DE seems to have totally abandoned them, so who knows?

You could probably get rings like Octavia has with Metronome as your dance floor. Just fill the gap between them with a colour.

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

I am not sure they are meant to be tied to one specific frame. Then again DE seems to have totally abandoned them, so who knows?

Well ya, but...there have only been 2 peculiar mods in the game...ever. One of which was already in the game as a quirk of the Nukor, and simply copy pasted into a mod.

It's safe to say the concept can be expanded on

Archived