Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack not saving affinity (and maybe resources?)

xombob89

As Ive understood, you need to wait for "mission success" screen before you leave to keep all your progress, but two times now when doing Gian Point with a team I lost all affinity when I aborted.

First time I aborted after mission success screen, after seeing all affinity I gathered.

The second time I aborted AFTER the squad moved into new mission, some seconds after the mission had started to be sure its loaded up. I lost all affinity I gathered in the PREVIOUS mission.

Rainjack needs a proper way to exit without choosing "abort mission" because it seem to cause a lot of problems and confusion.

While I don't think I've ever lost affinity due to aborting a mission the way you describe, I do agree that there needs to be a better way to exit a Railjack squad between missions.

What I have noticed is that the affinity/intrinsics shown at the Railjack end of mission screen never seems to match your actual stats once you leave the mission. I don't know if that's something in the way that it's calculated and displayed, but it would be nice if this would display correctly.

Confirmed for me - equipped and gained weapon affinity was "stolen" after I aborted the missions post Mission Complete screen. 

It doesn't seem to affect Intrinsics but they are affected by a separate bug - their progress isn't displayed during the mission in the UI, as if you're not gaining Intrinsics experience at all - but they are applied after the missions ends.

Amusing to see huge failjack bugs being ignored by DE so long after its implementation. 

On 2020-10-12 at 8:34 AM, psycedelic said:

why not goto dry dock to lock "affinity" in rather then abort makes most logic to head home after deep space travel

That's fine if you're the host. If you're a client you have to wait until the host decides to go back to the Dry Dock. I have seen someone ask the host to go back, only to be mocked by them.

Interesting that it only affects affinity and not intrinsics.

• 3 months later...

Archived