Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are people upset about mr30?

(PSN)sweatshawp

2 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Because anything DE does is bad by default these days.

Introduce a new grind? BAD. Reduce said new grind by adjusting numbers? APPARENTLY WORSE. Makes melee weapons not deal 7 undecillion damage by adjusting Condition Overload? GAME RUINED FOREVER.

Yep, just another Sunday on the Warframe forums.

glad to see we stilll think the same like im not even upset at de for this im upset at the players who expected DE to suddenly care about mr as theyve shown they dont for years

Just now, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

glad to see we stilll think the same like im not even upset at de for this im upset at the players who expected DE to suddenly care about mr as theyve shown they dont for years

I'm still confused how I managed to hit MR20 on Switch period personally.

I'm actually more surprised that people aren't complaining that they ONLY get 30 Riven slots truthfully.

2 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Genuine question Mastery has not and will never matter in Wf other than players wanting to get a higher mr past 16.

The prior Mrs dont make you feel special we just got them to get them. 

we all know De isn't the best with intrinsic or extrinsic rewards imo. 

so why were people expecting MR.30 to have a change of heart and be completely different from the rest of the game?

There are players who have been playing for many years and have worked on increasing their MR over the years. They just want something to show that it meant something. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

There are players who have been playing for many years and have worked on increasing their MR over the years. They just want something to show that it meant something. 

and for these players DE hasnt incentived  it once since now At this point expecting it is crazy. I'd love for mr to matter and all of the grinding to get past and higher to mean something i can show to others to say hey ive been here and worked hard. but then you have the community who goes rabid at the thought of something like that 

mr never mattered the moment i came to realize that and brought my expectations to the floor for fe is the moment i found true peace

1 minute ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

and for these players DE hasnt incentived  it once since now At this point expecting it is crazy. I'd love for mr to matter and all of the grinding to get past and higher to mean something i can show to others to say hey ive been here and worked hard. but then you have the community who goes rabid at the thought of something like that 

mr never mattered the moment i came to realize that and brought my expectations to the floor for fe is the moment i found true peace

MR doesn't matter to me either. At the same time, I understand players wanting to be rewarded for the time and investment they've put into the game, especially those who started at around the beginning and have been playing since. 

Just now, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

MR doesn't matter to me either. At the same time, I understand players wanting to be rewarded for the time and investment they've put into the game, especially those who started at around the beginning and have been playing since. 

i understand as well but at the same time its compleplty unrealistic for us to expect it now when they havent done it ever really 

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

I will only be frustrated if Founders gear influences legendary ranks. Hopefully Mastery Rank 30 is the official "Founders gear really doesn't matter" marker rather than the message: "because you didn't gamble on the game in 2012/2013, you can't really achieve maximum level" statement that Founders items have given off for years.

I can see your perspective... but you said it yourself: they gambled on a game in 2012/2013 which probably made possible/defined the success of the entire game going forward. So I'd say founders gear deserves to matter somehow. I don't think founders should necessarily be treated any differently now (they already get exclusive special gear)... but I wouldn't be bothered if their gear gave them some kind of an advantage.

3 hours ago, DreisterDino said:

Many players see (rightfully) a lot of potential in Warframe,

but i think the problem is that at the same time they get hyped too much about what something could become.

Just look at all the recent Updates, Open Worlds, Railjack, Liches, ESO, Arbitrations, Quests - or like now, the MR30 Update.

Everything has potential, and often it has been also DE fault for making promises they simply cant deliver, but some people mistake their ideas of what something should become with what the Devs actually want, and then they are disappointed if Update X turns out to be different or less from what they expected it to be.

I honestly am sick of talking/thinking about the potential of Warframe, i just see what DE releases when its out,

and either i like it and play it or ignore it completly (everything Open World related besides the Helminth right now for example).

I totally understand their frustration, even though I get annoyed at their lack of ability to just enjoy the game.

Potential is always different than reality. We're very aware of the potential humans have, but many of us grow up seeing things just being what they actually are. 

Many people want to grow and flourish, but why would I grow and flourish when it costs a lot of money to go to college for example. 

The potential was always there, but the reality changed that. 

I think many businesses try to do things and it just doesn't work out and they do what they can, like anyone else. 

22 minutes ago, nslay said:

I can see your perspective... but you said it yourself: they gambled on a game in 2012/2013 which probably made possible/defined the success of the entire game going forward. So I'd say founders gear deserves to matter somehow. I don't think founders should necessarily be treated any differently now (they already get exclusive special gear)... but I wouldn't be bothered if their gear gave them some kind of an advantage.

They already matter by being powerful and exclusive. They don't need to influence the main level of a player's account in my opinion. But again, I guess I'm expecting too much.

4 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

ams are not met  forum go brrrrr. repeat

Imagine if DE meets the goal making a great satisfying breakthrough in an update where the majority is satisfied. 

Imagine if DE goals are met and more players gets excited about such update. 

Imagine if DE cares for quality and try to iron those bugs out they have in every single release. 

Imagine if DE for once commit to quality and delivery for their own game. 

Be surprised if DE aims and goals are met. 

Can you imagine how much more money they will have in their pockets? Can you visualize how successful this game could become and how fast this will grow up to higher standards?  

DE is trapped in these MF mechanics for seven years repeating the same MF rituals of half baked ideas. We simply want for once a complete delivery like RJ full release as shown in the Tenno Con, or anything that at least meet the promises said by such developers. 

MR is to warframe what fake lifting its to body building, it's all about EGO.

most of old veterans(the original ones) that did 3 hours survival or 100+ defense and so are non active or at least not as active as before, "new high MR" are realizing how shallow this game its and have the urge to be somehow entitled but when that doesn't happen they start to cry.

I don't even care about MR anymore, if I get to have it good, if I don't its also good, as long as I get to enjoy the game its what truly matters.

How does the 30 riven slots apply?

Is it 30 slots over the current general cap?  Or do you just get 30 slots until you hit the current cap (150)?

The former means that whenever the general cap is raised in future, an MR30 player will always have +30 riven cap more than a non-MR30 player.  Otherwise, if I'm already at the current 150/150, then hitting MR30 will be a non-reward for riven slots.

18 hours ago, Aldain said:

Because anything DE does is bad by default these days.

Introduce a new grind? BAD. Reduce said new grind by adjusting numbers? APPARENTLY WORSE. Makes melee weapons not deal 7 undecillion damage by adjusting Condition Overload? GAME RUINED FOREVER.

Yep, just another Sunday on the Warframe forums.

Hey, some people get paid to create drama about every update. Think of the streamers! /s

No idea why, neither those crying about the rewards making MR30 mandatory or the people crying that the rewards arent enough.

I'm a fair bit away from MR30 since I dont enjoy leveling up trash items like guns I'll never use or regular frames when there is a prime (though I only miss like 2 maxed frames atm), but I dont feel salty for not getting the umbra forma, the riven slots or the loadouts any time soon. I saw the umbra forma reward and went "daym! noice!" then my thoughts went to "wait, hold up a minute! I have nothing to really use them on so why did I get hyped?". I think I can use 1 more umbra forma (for Wisp), 2 if I count the sometime-in-the-future-that-is-unclear-nidus-prime and then some to replace the ones placed on my Khora and Garuda years down the line.

The relay buff is of no real interest to me, looks like a decent milemarker benefit for MR30 but nothing spectacular, just as it shouldnt be.

The people crying about it being too much should be happy there is something to grind towards if they really think those things are that important. And those crying that it is too little should probably take a look at the past MR levels and see it is a crapton of rewards at 30 compared to those levels. In all honesty the things that likely makes me push MR30 at some point would be the loadout slots mostly, since it is a massive QoL for me. The rest, pfft... I dont really care.

Next time ppl will get upset about LR50 😏 they will always be upset ppl about something. Just enjoy the game, grab MR along the way (and popcorn) thats it. MR30 is just another milestone for me just getting MR15 at the time was a long way and I'm 19 a year after. I guess its upsetting for people who did grind for MR by spending plats or others who have waited this for a long time maybe dunno.

12 hours ago, BahamutKaiser said:

The MR30 rewards are great, honestly the 15 loadout slots are all that matter, and if we can get another loadout slot for each legendary rank, than it's gravy. 

If thats the case then i feel like leving Mr before 30 should yield at least one slot or something like that

Archived