Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are people upset about mr30?

(PSN)sweatshawp

5 hours ago, Traubenzuckr said:

What are your thoughts about the rewards? 

If a player had suggested all that beforehand, I would have laughed.  I would have thought something like half of what we're getting was plausible.

Do you think they are too much, or too little?

I'm not sure about the framing of that question. I'd say it was more than was needed, considering how a lot of people have chased MR basically for the hell of it up to now.

Have you ignored ranking-up for a long time thinking it doesn't matter only to find it kind of does now?

Do you think MR30 will change how people play warframe?

It had an immediate impact on my play, as I started doing all the MR tests I had banked up.  I'm sure it will affect some other players similarly.

Way more than I was expecting, but I was expecting just a "normal" level up (traces, loadout slot, standing cap, etc.).

I'm mostly excited for 3x umbra forma (first 3 went into Chroma Prime for boss fights, next 3 will probably go into a Steel Path farming frame) and the +30 riven slots (that should generate a lot of daily plat).

What do we know about the relay and the relay blessing? That's exciting stuff, but if it's just daily free 3-hr boosters or something idc as I run all 4 boosters all the time anyway. If it's a separate buff that stacks with everything else, that's amazingballs.

IDC about the loadout slots (I only really use a few of them to facilitate riven unlocking) or the cosmetics. Not that kind of player.

I never would of thought when I first starting playing I'd be 14000k away from MR30, with all the content and new stuff coming it's now doable and I'll enjoy the extras we will get, now to hope the MR test isn't buggy. High MR just means we don't have a life and really enjoy the game well that's me anyway.

23 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

High MR just means we don't have a life and really enjoy the game well that's me anyway.

I would argue spending your time working all day or doing whatever you don't like doing or that others approve more is more of a case of 'having no life' than spending your time on your favorite hobby.

Personally I haven't seen many people upset, though to be fair I don't browse the forums as often as others might.

I have 17,998 mastery exp until MR30 and I'm really excited. 3 whole umbra forma is rad, and I already know what frames I want to put them on. I don't know what people expected, but personally I was half expecting 31,000 daily stand cap and nothing else. Nothing ever led me to believe it would be anything more.

The only thing I'm really upset about is the lack of communication on the topic. Despite the rewards being rather normal, It's still a big occasion and I'd think they would have an official forum post on the subject. We only got one slide on the last devstream, and that was it to my knowledge.

My biggest fear is that when Nezha Prime drops Oct 27 I'll be stuck at needing 5,998 until MR 30, and I might have to wait a few weeks for another update before I can actually rank up. The only thing I'm missing is my 700 day login weapon, and the 3 founder items - until I get a time machine I can't really help that. I was hoping DE would have the foresight to drop a bunch of MR items at once so that any dedicated players (founders, non-founders, and people who haven't gotten far in the daily login system) would be able to get to MR 30 at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-10-12 at 12:19 PM, (PS4)vinster said:

How does the 30 riven slots apply?

Is it 30 slots over the current general cap?  Or do you just get 30 slots until you hit the current cap (150)?

The former means that whenever the general cap is raised in future, an MR30 player will always have +30 riven cap more than a non-MR30 player.  Otherwise, if I'm already at the current 150/150, then hitting MR30 will be a non-reward for riven slots.

I wish to know this also. It'd be kind of deflating to know if it's a non-reward because there was no way to know we could have waited, but oh well; it is what it is either way.

Archived