Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept, Steko

(PSN)davedls1

Steko is a Greek word that means “stand firm”. I’ve always enjoyed the idea of solo face tanking enemies. But I felt there may not be room for that. I then thought about frames like Wisp and Gara who can deal crazy scaling dmg. And so, I came up with this. 

His passive is called “Unphased”. Steko receives twice the armor from armor mods. And also, he would have a conversion system like Rage and Hunter Adrenaline, but it wouldnt be bound to health dmg, but dmg to shields as well. So basically, if he gets hit with his shield on, he’ll get energy.

His first ability is called “Guillotine Sweep” where Steko swings his hand horizontally, launching a wave of energy that hits multiple targets in front of him with guaranteed head shots and bleed proc. 

His second ability, “Frontline Standard”, is buff that boosts armor and dmg reduction. Allies affected will receive % of Steko’s personal armor. It would be similar to Oberon’s Renewal in that it would remain in effect even after leaving Steko’s side. Also, a portion dmg dealt to allies still under the effect will be transferred to Steko.

His third ability is “Second Wind”, a buff that boosts health regen and stat resistance. Allies affected by “Frontline Standard” would receive health regen as well. When initially activated, “Second Wind” releases a shockwave knocking down enemies close to Steko (and those under “F.S”)

His fourth ability, “Overwhelming Force”, calls down a shower of blades from the sky. I was thinking it would be similar to Nova’s ability. Enemies close to or impaled by the falling blades are tethered in place and receive enhanced dmg from all sources. In addition, allies can pick up the blades and build a stack which boosts their dmg, especially to tethered enemies.

Pls. let me know what y’all think. Thanks

Archived