do a mission over 4 hours ...Ban

hard cap on Nightwave

hard cap on intrinsic

hard cap on focus...

fairly sure DE would like you us to just stop playing and send money

or that at least the vibe i get from steve and crew

10 hours ago, Miser_able said:

that wouldnt work unless every single person in the squad was rank 90

Even on solo i still get them and there is a new chapter that is about to begin that gives 7k point eximus mission gave me 4.5 more rep today no i wont accept my points to be gone its already a time waste for 15 credit i am getting those 15 credit and retroactive points too 

This is not acceptable 

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

Prestige rank should be infinite, allowing for DE to keep stall the “What do I do now after I reach rank 90” complaints . But I doubt DE is going to let us hoard orokin potatoes for free.

Congratulations, you just figured out why it's not infinite. Well done, Tenno, very well done. 

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

Prestige rank should be infinite, allowing for DE to keep stall the “What do I do now after I reach rank 90” complaints . But I doubt DE is going to let us hoard orokin potatoes for free.

There would be no cap problem if the mission coount was equal to the cap why the #*!% would you expect people to not do all missions either by the time the cap is reachable there arw no more missions or the cap is the maximum of the score of the missions this doent make any sense 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

There would be no cap problem if the mission coount was equal to the cap why the #*!% would you expect people to not do all missions either by the time the cap is reachable there arw no more missions or the cap is the maximum of the score of the missions this doent make any sense

Because not everyone starts at the beginning, and not everyone does all of the challenges. 

NightWave allows us to do what we want, when we want. 

In any given week, some people will finish the challenges before others, and some won't finish them at all. And that's fine. 

👆 Read that part again but substitute "season" where it says "week ", and "ranks" where it says "challenges". Keep the part that says, "And that's fine." 

49 minutes ago, (PS4)SirKevino said:

I want to know if you're talking about rank 90 or 60, because some clan partners were talking about reaching 65 and I'm stuck in 60 so I'm confused

Rank 90 is prestige rank 60. If you did the original 30, and 60 prestige, that means that you are at rank 90 total. 

If your clanmates were talking about reaching 65 they were probably talking about the original 30, and then 35 prestige ranks. 

On 2020-10-12 at 6:41 AM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:
On 2020-10-12 at 4:50 AM, DrivaMain said:

Congratulations, you just figured out why it's not infinite. Well done, Tenno, very well done.

So 15 credits per prestige rank... taters cost 75 credits

5 ranks per tater..... i guess its possible to "hoard" them

But that was possible with alert system night~wave replaced? no

Granted those were Bps and not premade  taters

i feel like prestige ranks should be endless ...

1 hour ago, Thawfoot said:

Potatoes were pretty uncommon in many people's experiences. The closest thing to a "sure thing" was gift from the lotus every fortnight. 

On 2020-10-12 at 6:45 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I just want episode 5 and Nihil's fight, so I can rinse this clown in 2 mins (unless he gets invul phases, which seems likely), take his sword, and never have to be mildly inconvenienced by his glass minions ever again. it should be coming Soon™..

or should I say, I T S C L O S E !

H O L D   U P

22 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:
1 hour ago, Thawfoot said:

Expand  Expand  

Potatoes were pretty uncommon in many people's experiences. The closest thing to a "sure thing" was gift from the lotus every fortnight.

from the wiki

"Alerts are temporary, usually lasting between 30 and 70 minutes (doubled if the bonus award is a special item) and issued at intervals of 20 to 40 minutes. They spawn linked to a specific mission and are available to any given player until the time passes or until the player completes the alert. The timer restricts the time in which the alert can be started; the alert must be completed within one hour of expiring in order to grant the reward. There is almost always at least one alert available, and as many as 5 alerts can be available at once"

source https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Alert

DE own post on replacing the Alert system

why there was no "sure thing" there was something always going on

3 hours ago, Thawfoot said:

from the wiki

"Alerts are temporary, usually lasting between 30 and 70 minutes (doubled if the bonus award is a special item) and issued at intervals of 20 to 40 minutes. They spawn linked to a specific mission and are available to any given player until the time passes or until the player completes the alert. The timer restricts the time in which the alert can be started; the alert must be completed within one hour of expiring in order to grant the reward. There is almost always at least one alert available, and as many as 5 alerts can be available at once"

source https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Alert

DE own post on replacing the Alert system

why there was no "sure thing" there was something always going on

Because the majority of them were for crap that nobody who had been playing for a while wanted, credits and resources. Potatoes were highly uncommon for regular alerts, just like they're uncommon now for the invasions. 

How do you not know this?  Here let me show you what's in the post you quoted:

What the current system offers now: 

• A quick and easy way to discover and complete unlocked nodes in the Solar Map, earn Credits, Weapon Blueprints, Mods, and more to build up your inventory (primarily new player driven). 
  • A quick and easy way to play Warframe. Hop in and out of missions when you are short on time (anyone).
  • A free path to earning cosmetics: Warframe Alt Helmets and Weapon Skins. 
  • The only path to earning many Auras: essential parts of builds.

What the current system lacks: 

• Reliability: Missing a time limited mission with an Alert-only reward means waiting for it to rotate back into the live Alerts, at which time you may not be available (work, school, walking the dog, sleep, you know, the important stuff!). 
    • Creates roadblocks to earning some of the essentials for new players (ex: Aura Mods), and general required crafting resources (ex: Nitain). 
    • This has also created dependencies on the Warframe Alerts Twitter accounts and other third party apps that track Alert status that pulls you out of the game. 
  • Clutter: Just scroll the @WarframeAlerts feed... Credits. Credits. Credits. Credits. 
  • Challenge/Variety: For players with resource, weapon, and Credit abundances, etc. the Alerts tend to fall in the “if needed” category and are mostly overshadowed by Sorties as they offer more level appropriate missions and rewards. Alert difficulty levels are also  random, so while active Alerts may offer needed rewards, the mission required to earning them may not be of interest.    
  • Fun-Factor/Narrative: "Tenno, there is a time-limited mission Alert available. Check navigation." said the Lotus

Since you didn't bother to read it the first time, let me actually write it out for you again so you can't pretend to have missed it: "Clutter: Just scroll the @WarframeAlerts feed... Credits. Credits. Credits. Credits."

So yes, most of us who weren't brand new, skipped the majority of the alerts, because a few minutes in the Index made them a complete woft. And when it came to the good stuff.... Guess what? Them putting new stuff up every half hour really doesn't help when you're not going to be able to log in, is it? Either you got lucky or you just didn't. There was no in-between. 

With NW you do what you want, when you want, and use the creds to buy the rewards you want, after also collecting the rewards from the mission, and the rewards for the first 30 tiers. So you are being triply rewarded. 

I do know this .. but they happened. and i,m not talking GoTL stuff

A many as 5 at a time  could be up  and issued at  20 to 40 min intervals.

and yes a lot of them were stuff you already had ... much like most of the things in NW store

are you spending your NW credits on those aura mods you have 10 of ... i doubt it.

the point being they were endless...  yea NW offers nitain at a easy to get price  But the hard cap on prestige ranks

vs the endless alerts system was the point here

the reasoning i,m hearing here is the abuse of buy orokin reactors or some other item

even tho its 5 prestige ranks per reactor.. and some how this will be hording.

the point i was making is while we wait for what next there should be something to do

and it should have a reason...i hardly think endless prestige is going to make or break DE because of reactors

and if it indeed is then well they have bigger problems

On 2020-10-12 at 10:22 AM, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

Today i reached rank 90 in nightwave i did more missions before reset and now i am at 10k but cannot reach rank 61 also i have 5k more standing after this rank 

Yeah, the season 2 intermission was the first time I'd maxed out prestige ranks. I didn't realise that was the anomaly and this one would stop at 60. (I'd have made some very different purchasing decisions along the way.)

Archived