Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't Force The Winning Sides Weapon On Us De.

Anarties

It's obvious that the Grineer are rigged to win and that is truly the most unfair thing I've ever seen regarding this game.

If the Grineer win then let them receive their Brakk and Machete Wraith supercharged and with a free weapon slot. However, let the Corpus supporters simply get blueprints of the Detron and Prova Vandal because WE SUPPORTED THEM.

If the Corpus win(which we all know is a load of hot air) let the supporters recieve supercharged Detron and Prova Vandal with free weapon slots. However, let the Grineer supporters get blueprints of the Brakk and Machete Wraith.

Right now this event is completely pointless in the sense of actually picking a side because it's clear that you picked the sides for most of the people playing this game.

How is that fair to us at all who support Corpus? This event would have been perfect without that reward system. However, you just had to have some sort of catch.

I for one do not want any Grineer weapon forced on me after working for more than a week to get a Corpus one.

Don't force the opposing side's rewards on us so that way we can get what we've worked more than a week for.

End rant.

i want the machete, in order to get it grineer must win.

i also want that corpus pistol just cause how it looks.

but if its a lazer pistol then i would much rather the grineer pistol.

besides, i have a feeling no matter wich side will win, the loosing side might have a boss or location with option to get blueprint for them.

I'm 100% sure that the next wave of invasions will have rewards that favour the Corpus.

And not getting your fav thing because of a choice that you made happens in every dilemma that doesn't go your way. Man up.  

I'd be fine if it were not rigged.

This is not really fair in the slightest honestly.

i want the machete, in order to get it grineer must win.

i also want that corpus pistol just cause how it looks.

but if its a lazer pistol then i would much rather the grineer pistol.

besides, i have a feeling no matter wich side will win, the loosing side might have a boss or location with option to get blueprint for them.

Vandal weapons farm-able?

I doubt that.

I'm 100% sure that the next wave of invasions will have rewards that favour the Corpus.

And not getting your fav thing because of a choice that you made happens in every dilemma that doesn't go your way. Man up.  

That's just it. HE didn't make the choice, the community did. Even if he did 100 Corpus missions, he (and everyone else) would end up with a Grineer weapon that we don't want. 

That's just it. HE didn't make the choice, the community did. Even if he did 100 Corpus missions, he (and everyone else) would end up with a Grineer weapon that we don't want. 

No, that's just it. You make the choice to support Corpus because you want a Corpus weapon. In the event that the Grineer win instead, that's just how every dilemma works, ever. 

No, that's just it. You make the choice to support Corpus because you want a Corpus weapon. In the event that the Grineer win instead, that's just how every dilemma works, ever. 

Rewards of battle zones determine the victor.

Not what everyone truly wants.

DE is making the choice for most people playing this game through exploiting their greed.

It's obvious that the Grineer are rigged to win and that is truly the most unfair thing I've ever seen regarding this game.

If the Grineer win then let them receive their Brakk and Machete Wraith supercharged and with a free weapon slot. However, let the Corpus supporters simply get blueprints of the Detron and Prova Vandal because WE SUPPORTED THEM.

If the Corpus win(which we all know is a load of hot air) let the supporters recieve supercharged Detron and Prova Vandal with free weapon slots. However, let the Grineer supporters get blueprints of the Brakk and Machete Wraith.

Right now this event is completely pointless in the sense of actually picking a side because it's clear that you picked the sides for most of the people playing this game.

How is that fair to us at all who support Corpus? This event would have been perfect without that reward system. However, you just had to have some sort of catch.

I for one do not want any Grineer weapon forced on me after working for more than a week to get a Corpus one.

Don't force the opposing side's rewards on us so that way we can get what we've worked more than a week for.

End rant.

i'm every sure that only the winner' side reward will be given out... and not both...

What? What dilemma? There's a choice between a) getting a reward you don't want and not getting the one you want or b) getting a better version of the reward you don't want and not the one you want. That's not a dilemma. 

I'm not sure why you would think that the event was "rigged" instead of simply that more people think the Grineer are the lesser or two evils. I mean, just look at the way the two factions treat you when you do their missions: Corpus is like "Hey meat. We're vivisecting your friends, but I'm glad you can look past that."   Grineer is bad, but they're not THAT bad.

Rewards of battle zones determine the victor.

Not what everyone truly wants.

DE is making the choice for most people playing this game through exploiting their greed.

When a large collective has to make a decision, not every individual will get what they want, but the majority will decide.

As I said, wait for the next Invasion. I'm sure the incentives balance will be reversed. 

i'm every sure that only the winner' side reward will be given out... and not both...

You use those ellipses as if I'm stupid, and yet you're the one reading my OP wrong and assuming the wrong thing.

I'll let you use your brain and figure out what I'm meaning.

I'm not sure why you would think that the event was "rigged" instead of simply that more people think the Grineer are the lesser or two evils. I mean, just look at the way the two factions treat you when you do their missions: Corpus is like "Hey meat. We're vivisecting your friends, but I'm glad you can look past that."   Grineer is bad, but they're not THAT bad.

Because the first Warzone did not completely have an Orokin Catalyst for suppporting Grineer vs 100k Credits for supporting Corpus right?

Oh silly me!

Of course that's not rigged!

Who'd choose a Catalyst over Credits? Especially during the potato famine?

When a large collective has to make a decision, not every individual will get what they want, but the majority will decide.

As I said, wait for the next Invasion. I'm sure the incentives balance will be reversed. 

I'd prefer it not to be controlled by DE.

I doubt the rewards will balance out.

Can someone explain why does the losing side get the BP of the winner's weapon? I mean, if it was explicitly stated that it was a blueprint of the weapon as a result from reverse-engineering.... well, ok.

What's the point of joining Corpus, then, if the majority is going to. seemingly, bandwagon with Grineers. Or vice-versa. >.>

It looks like effort wasted, to be honest, if your side loses.

....and then DE releases the losing side's rewards via another way (New Boss or Clantech...)

the grineer have the advantage on multiple psychological factors. lots of people giving joining them the moral high ground over corpus, greed from offering the individual node rewards in favor of grineer.

so yeah it does feel rigged. and then have the cascade effect of others seeing how one sided it is and just go with the side thats winning so is less and less people even bothering to help the other.

would be nice if alad v actualy offered double what the grineer offered and then can see how many faction swiches there would be.

From the looks of the current weapons on the plate, i'll just sell them. Soon as i seen how one-sided this event was i lost what faith i had left in the community.

From the looks of the current weapons on the plate, i'll just sell them. Soon as i seen how one-sided this event was i lost what faith i had left in the community.

Should be the devs and the community you lose faith in.

Community for being lying and greedy; and the devs for rigging this event.