```Gravitas:``` / ```Newton:```

_Passive:_ 
"Deals additional gas damage"

_1st ability:_
 *Saturn's rings* 
Gravitas' rings will automatically pursue nearby enemies damaging them

_2nd ability:_
 *Orbit*
Capture enemies with your rings, these enemies will orbite you, all the damage caused to other enemies will be converted into a percentage of energy(max 3 enemies)(eventually, gain 15% damage reduction given by each orbiting enemy)

_3rd ability:_
 *Centrifuge*
Get rid of the exerted gravity on the enemies around you and make them levitate

_4th ability:_
 *Quasar*
Conjure a black hole(on the ground) that will violentely crush the enemies together and cause gas and blast damage(100 of damage each one per second)

SYNERGY BETWEEN ABILITIES(TIPS):

•By lancing saturn disks at the "orbits" they will start damaging the enemies they touch, converting energy more rapidly
•{upon casting  centrifuge cast orbit to capture(max 2 enemies)the airbone enemies with the rings, causing the other(the 3 inicial orbits will still give you ONLY energy) orbits to heal you and your nearby teammates}→could be an augment mod
•Shooting at quasar will increase its damage by absorbing all inflicted sorts of elemental damage
•Firing saturn disks at quasar will also deal radiation damage(750 damage) to all the enemies inside it

I think there should be a warframe like this, I initially thought of inventing one entirely about gravity, but after gas damage was nerfed, I think we need a warframe to make people use gas again, only viral, corrosive and heat won't do it. Unfortunately drawing is not one of my talents, so I couldn't make a concept, but I had a great idea of an appearence for him, if you guys actually like this warframe contact me please, I would be honored to help somehow.

PhiliplayerSP-PS4

You keep mentioning "rings". What are those rings? It sounds like there are rings around the frame's body but you didn't make it clear before listing the abilities. You wrote it assuming we know what do you mean with "rings".

I didn't get the passive. What is "Causes" increase gas damage? I believe you wanted to say: "Deals additional gas damage to all abilities and weapons".

You got a few grammer and spelling issues, but overwhole it's possible to understand. I really like that you kept the description short so we understand exactly what each ability does and won't  get tired of reading.

Well it got me picturing a frame with rings around its body and limbs. Like different size rotating hula hoops.

For abilities, I guess I can sort of see the gas damage being increased due to some planets being gas based. 

I was picturing something more like being able to cast and hold to gather all projectiles and have them spinning around the frame. When cast again they get sent in all directions with increase in damage to due to the extra momentum. 

The ability to make enemies orbit the frame I could see making it where they take some of the damage. Providing a shield for the frame. The bigger the ring of enemies, the more protection. 

Kind of picture the rings being able to be cast on enemies to also cause them to hurt each other. Shooting at the enemies could cause a ring of bullets that can continuously damage enemies nearby the one the ability was cast on. Can use ally projectile like Exalted Blade as well. Having a lot of punch through could allow the bullet rings to last longer. Throwing glaives would make the glaive damage both the one affected and those around them. 

But the whole armor stealing and ally healing doesn’t fit the theme at all. Makes zero sense for some gravity controlling frame to magically heal and armor strip. I can understand making enemy weapons fall to the ground and the struggle to pick them up, or their accuracy is reduced. I can understand being able to slow down the bullets to do less damage. I could understand casting the rings on allies for better protection. But healing and armor stripping doesn’t sound like a gravity type frame at all. So I doubt DE would just add such an ability effects like that. 

8 hours ago, (PS4)PhiliplayerSP said:

"causes increased gas damage"

*Saturn rings* 
Gravitas' rings will automatically pursue nearby enemies damaging them and stealing a percentage of their armor

*Orbit*
Capture enemies with your rings, these enemies will orbite you, all the damage caused to other enemies will be converted into a percentage of energy(max 3 enemies)(eventually, gain 15% damage reduction given by each orbiting enemy)

*Centrifuge*

*Quasar*
Conjure a black hole(on the ground) that will violentely crush the enemies together and cause gas and blast damage(100 of damage each one per second)

•By lancing saturn disks at the "orbits" they will start damaging the enemies they touch, converting energy more rapidly
•upon casting  centrifuge cast orbit to capture(max 2 enemies)the airbone enemies with the rings, causing the other(the 3 inicial orbits will still give you ONLY energy) orbits to heal you and your nearby teammates
•Shooting at quasar will increase its damage by absorbing all the sorts of elemental damage
•Firing saturn disks at quasar will cause also radiation damage(750 damage) to all the enemies inside it

I think there should be a warframe like this, I initially thought of inventing one entirely about gravity, but after gas damage was nerfed, I think we need a warframe to make people use gas again, only viral, corrosive and heat won't do it. Unfortunately drawning is not one of my talents, so I couldn't make a concept, but I had a great idea of an appearence for him, if you guys actually like this warframe contact me please, I would be honored to help somehow.

PhiliplayerSP-PS4

8 hours ago, FrostedMike said:

You keep mentioning "rings". What are those rings? It sounds like there are rings around the frame's body but you didn't make it clear before listing the abilities. You wrote it assuming we know what do you mean with "rings".

I didn't get the passive. What is "Causes" increase gas damage? I believe you wanted to say: "Deals additional gas damage to all abilities and weapons".

You got a few grammer and spelling issues, but overwhole it's possible to understand. I really like that you kept the description short so we understand exactly what each ability does and won't  get tired of reading.

Yeah thats what i meant, that it deals more damage than we normally would

I tried to make it kinda formal but it didnt go so well😂

7 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

Well it got me picturing a frame with rings around its body and limbs. Like different size rotating hula hoops.

For abilities, I guess I can sort of see the gas damage being increased due to some planets being gas based. 

I was picturing something more like being able to cast and hold to gather all projectiles and have them spinning around the frame. When cast again they get sent in all directions with increase in damage to due to the extra momentum. 

The ability to make enemies orbit the frame I could see making it where they take some of the damage. Providing a shield for the frame. The bigger the ring of enemies, the more protection. 

Kind of picture the rings being able to be cast on enemies to also cause them to hurt each other. Shooting at the enemies could cause a ring of bullets that can continuously damage enemies nearby the one the ability was cast on. Can use ally projectile like Exalted Blade as well. Having a lot of punch through could allow the bullet rings to last longer. Throwing glaives would make the glaive damage both the one affected and those around them. 

But the whole armor stealing and ally healing doesn’t fit the theme at all. Makes zero sense for some gravity controlling frame to magically heal and armor strip. I can understand making enemy weapons fall to the ground and the struggle to pick them up, or their accuracy is reduced. I can understand being able to slow down the bullets to do less damage. I could understand casting the rings on allies for better protection. But healing and armor stripping doesn’t sound like a gravity type frame at all. So I doubt DE would just add such an ability effects like that. 

You know all that healing and armor stripping are eventually some kind of synergy between abilities or maybe augment mods,indeed it doesnt have much to do with the frame thematic, and itd be too op if he could do all that. Anyway i just wanted DE to create a frame like that,it doesnt have to be mine but with the same features,like we are even getting an alchemist frame,so why not a-gravity-and-gas-based one right?

Oh yeah and bout those rings, i was thinking about something like saturn's rings,thats why the enemies would "orbit" you just like planets around the sun...

Already did

40 minutes ago, (PS4)PhiliplayerSP said:

I tried to make it kinda formal but it didnt go so well😂

32 minutes ago, (PS4)PhiliplayerSP said:

Oh yeah and bout those rings, i was thinking about something like saturn's rings,thats why the enemies would "orbit" you just like planets around the sun...

30 minutes ago, (PS4)PhiliplayerSP said:

Already did

You don't need to answer to each question seperately. Quote once and answer all questions. I got 4 notifications and was wandering for what...

For the subject. I understand what the rings are doing and what is their purpose, but I don't quite get from where they're coming from. Are they part of the frame like Nezha's Chakram or Protea's gadgets, or the frame summons those rings?

Another things I thought about is the second ability. I like the idea of contolling the enemies by moving them on a path, but then I got this thought: if the enemies are orbiting the frame, will it hurt visibility? What I mean is that your surrounding can get too crowded with enemies so we as the players won't be able to see much, enemies block the view and aim. If that will be the case, then it might be better to have the enemies orbiting another enemy. Cast on an enemy to make him the center of gravity and enemeis will orbit him. This way the screen won't be flooded with enemies and aiming will be easier.

4 minutes ago, FrostedMike said:

You don't need to answer to each question seperately. Quote once and answer all questions. I got 4 notifications and was wandering for what...

For the subject. I understand what the rings are doing and what is their purpose, but I don't quite get from where they're coming from. Are they part of the frame like Nezha's Chakram or Protea's gadgets, or the frame summons those rings?

Another things I thought about is the second ability. I like the idea of contolling the enemies by moving them on a path, but then I got this thought: if the enemies are orbiting the frame, will it hurt visibility? What I mean is that your surrounding can get too crowded with enemies so we as the players won't be able to see much, enemies block the view and aim. If that will be the case, then it might be better to have the enemies orbiting another enemy. Cast on an enemy to make him the center of gravity and enemeis will orbit him. This way the screen won't be flooded with enemies and aiming will be easier.

Oh it's true i didnt think about it, idk maybe the enemies orbiting the frame could be a bit transparent,or maybe the enemies could dissapear and there would be only the rings around you,and then they appear again when the ability timer ends/you cancel the ability,and yh i forgot to mention how the rings work,so basically i made a sketch of Gravitas but it's not good at all,but on that sketch i made some of those rings on his arms,like if they were bracelets(but not around his pulse,more like on the upper arm

35 minutes ago, (PS4)PhiliplayerSP said:

Oh it's true i didnt think about it, idk maybe the enemies orbiting the frame could be a bit transparent,or maybe the enemies could disappear and there would be only the rings around you,and then they appear again when the ability timer ends/you cancel the ability,and yh i forgot to mention how the rings work,so basically i made a sketch of Gravitas but it's not good at all,but on that sketch i made some of those rings on his arms,like if they were bracelets(but not around his pulse,more like on the upper arm

Something like this,but they would be floating of course

https://images.app.goo.gl/fqm7dmpVwK1zU1BF8

And hed have no neck and his head would be a floating ball and have an "universe color"(something like mag's helmet) and there would be a ring around his head as well that slowly revolves around his head

18 minutes ago, (PS4)PhiliplayerSP said:

Something like this,but they would be floating of course

https://images.app.goo.gl/fqm7dmpVwK1zU1BF8

And hed have no neck and his head would be a floating ball and have an "universe color"(something like mag's helmet) and there would be a ring around his head as well that slowly revolve around his head

Awsome. What I had in mind is more like a belt holding those rings, but I like your idea more.

On 2020-10-12 at 11:18 PM, FrostedMike said:

Awsome. What I had in mind is more like a belt holding those rings, but I like your idea more.

Nice,well someday if i get some free time ill try to make a drawing of him,and also how he would look like when casting his abilities, it's not so clear with only words, with a drawing you could see exactly what i mean, maybe ill just do another sketch and give it to someone that can edit it on computer so that itd look more professional

On 2020-10-12 at 7:03 PM, (PS4)PhiliplayerSP said:

"Deals additional gas damage"

*Saturn's rings* 
Gravitas' rings will automatically pursue nearby enemies damaging them

*Orbit*

*Centrifuge*

*Quasar*

•{upon casting  centrifuge cast orbit to capture(max 2 enemies)the airbone enemies with the rings, causing the other(the 3 inicial orbits will still give you ONLY energy) orbits to heal you and your nearby teammates}→could be an augment mod
•Shooting at quasar will increase its damage by absorbing all inflicted sorts of elemental damage
•Firing saturn disks at quasar will also deal radiation damage(750 damage) to all the enemies inside it

I think there should be a warframe like this, I initially thought of inventing one entirely about gravity, but after gas damage was nerfed, I think we need a warframe to make people use gas again, only viral, corrosive and heat won't do it. Unfortunately drawing is not one of my talents, so I couldn't make a concept, but I had a great idea of an appearence for him, if you guys actually like this warframe contact me please, I would be honored to help somehow.

PhiliplayerSP-PS4

I was interested to see a celestial/astral frame as I've also done it before, and just to exchange some ideas you can check out my post here

The passive seems incredibly odd, I guess it could be that Saturn is a gas giant but this is the frame of space and stars, not the frame of saturn. Additional gas damage is also a bit lackluster as I don't assume Gravitas' abilities deal gas damage, in order to increase gas damage's effectiveness, maybe Gravitas' gas damage can partially bypass enemy defenses, or gas status effects inflicted by Gravitas has additional properties? (e.g. heals allies, decreases enemy accuracy, etc.)

Based on the description, I assume the 1st has him summon rings and they attack enemies within range automatically similarly to Nova's null stars, but then you mentioned that they can be fired at stuff with precision, so I am not exactly sure about the mechanic. Not a terrible idea but also nothing special. It has one synergy that makes you gain more energy but other abilities doesn't seem to support this ability, so this ability basically exist only to support his 2nd.

I completely fail to understand the mechanic of his 2nd here, it grabs them to provide damage reduction and it gives energy for dealing damage with this ability, I can only understand those things. There seems to be concepts of multiple rings or multiple enemies in its effect, which confuses me a lot, but then there are also rings from his 1st and I don't understand what you mean when you simply say "rings", a more thorough explanation would be appreciated.

The 3rd is a weird one. It is pretty bad on its own, because its a very selfish CC ability. Lifted enemies cannot be targeted by auto targeting mechanisms (e.g. Protea's turrets), and it may also intefere with other frames' CC abilities. Also I hope this ability doesn't make enemies orbiting around you levitate, cos that would remove your damage reduction and it would be worse than useless.

The 4th seems decently powerful in terms of hoarding enemies until you realise Vauban's Vortex can also do the same. Gas damage is supported by your passive but the other damage parts of this ability are not so ideal. 750 damage just from firing your 1st at it is not the worst part, the worst part is the black hole absorbs your weapons' useful elements of viral and corrosive, and convert them to less useful blast damage. Comparing this ability to Vauban's Vortex with his orbital laser, it is less effective, and Vauban's orbital lasers aren't as effective compared to his fletchette orbs at high levels.

There are also so many wasted potential in the gravity theme as well. His abilities could create debris that his gravity manipulation interacts with to deal damage, or pin enemies to walls/grounds, black holes bends time and reality, and yet the 4th ability is limited to only vacuuming enemies inwards and absorbing fire.

I would like to apologize if I sound overly skeptical, but if we are doing a frame suggestion, we should do the theme justice.

On 2020-10-16 at 4:59 PM, WarspitePOWAAAAH said:

I was interested to see a celestial/astral frame as I've also done it before, and just to exchange some ideas you can check out my post here

The passive seems incredibly odd, I guess it could be that Saturn is a gas giant but this is the frame of space and stars, not the frame of saturn. Additional gas damage is also a bit lackluster as I don't assume Gravitas' abilities deal gas damage, in order to increase gas damage's effectiveness, maybe Gravitas' gas damage can partially bypass enemy defenses, or gas status effects inflicted by Gravitas has additional properties? (e.g. heals allies, decreases enemy accuracy, etc.)

Based on the description, I assume the 1st has him summon rings and they attack enemies within range automatically similarly to Nova's null stars, but then you mentioned that they can be fired at stuff with precision, so I am not exactly sure about the mechanic. Not a terrible idea but also nothing special. It has one synergy that makes you gain more energy but other abilities doesn't seem to support this ability, so this ability basically exist only to support his 2nd.

I completely fail to understand the mechanic of his 2nd here, it grabs them to provide damage reduction and it gives energy for dealing damage with this ability, I can only understand those things. There seems to be concepts of multiple rings or multiple enemies in its effect, which confuses me a lot, but then there are also rings from his 1st and I don't understand what you mean when you simply say "rings", a more thorough explanation would be appreciated.

The 3rd is a weird one. It is pretty bad on its own, because its a very selfish CC ability. Lifted enemies cannot be targeted by auto targeting mechanisms (e.g. Protea's turrets), and it may also intefere with other frames' CC abilities. Also I hope this ability doesn't make enemies orbiting around you levitate, cos that would remove your damage reduction and it would be worse than useless.

The 4th seems decently powerful in terms of hoarding enemies until you realise Vauban's Vortex can also do the same. Gas damage is supported by your passive but the other damage parts of this ability are not so ideal. 750 damage just from firing your 1st at it is not the worst part, the worst part is the black hole absorbs your weapons' useful elements of viral and corrosive, and convert them to less useful blast damage. Comparing this ability to Vauban's Vortex with his orbital laser, it is less effective, and Vauban's orbital lasers aren't as effective compared to his fletchette orbs at high levels.

There are also so many wasted potential in the gravity theme as well. His abilities could create debris that his gravity manipulation interacts with to deal damage, or pin enemies to walls/grounds, black holes bends time and reality, and yet the 4th ability is limited to only vacuuming enemies inwards and absorbing fire.

I would like to apologize if I sound overly skeptical, but if we are doing a frame suggestion, we should do the theme justice.

I totally agree bro, as i said i dont want this warframe to be in the game but one with the same thematic bcs we need it

On 2020-10-24 at 4:15 PM, (XB1)Fluffywolf36 said:

I've done something like this before.

I really love the idea of a gravity frame!

Heh, I've thought about it in the past, but I always felt that all of my design ideas ended up mirroring prexisting suits, like the Mag, Titania (didn't even exist then I beleive), or Rhino series. Not even my Feymen has survived the ages easily, what with the birth of Grendel. Seems like Dheghom is the closest I have to being full-fresh, and, even then, she cuts it close with one of her abilities being unplanned cousins with Nekros.

Regarding your own work Mr./Ms. SP:

Hm. . . "Saturn's rings" seem a bit to specific to one Sol-Origin gas giant. Perhaps "Jovian Ring" or "Accretion Disk" will better suit this celestial twin of Nova's destructive celestial power.

Oooooo, fresh flavor. Very interesting one this ability is. However, is there a ""proper"" way to "lose" these ad-hoc orbitals, through gunfire or being "spent" over time, in the manner of the moon's eventual drift away from us?

Hm. . . maybe this should be the conclusion of the orbiting ability, perhaps even an augment of the design?

Gas and Blast? Hm. . . maybe a elluvalotta Impact damage from the crushing g-forces.

Thats all I got on the matter.

Archived