What are cosmetics you regret buying?

I regret buying the nikana day of the dead skin, because I thought it would be a universal fit for all nikanas even the zaw’s but I ended up wasting 20 platinum

”well I just wasted 20p wtf and it was such a cool skin. In all my time of Warframe this is the first time I thought to myself I gotta go to forums and make my thoughts known” so it really got there so please fix all visual issues with the zaws DE.🙏🙏🙏

Probably that kyroptera syandana. It was very early on and I really wanted to use the 75% discount on something. Thought it'd look cool.

...years later, DE started going crazy and began over-designing every subsequent new frame and it's primes. I realize I just plain don't like syandanas on anything anymore, period. Frames are all visually overloaded as they already are, I didn't need a syandana to even further clutter things.

Heavy Blade skins and Tennogen Heavy Blade skins, because after they fixed the idle holding animation of Heavy axes, they got the idle animation of heavy blades, which look like a baseball batter. Money wasted unfortunately T_T

All my infested stuff I bought in like the super early years of WF and the Frost Deluxe. I bought it on looks alone and then realized, "Wait. I don't play Frost anymore. Well S#&$." On the flip, Mag Deluxe was a gift from god.

12 hours ago, Hierarch777 said:

I'll be honest, some of the cosmetic stuff I bought wasn't pre-meditated and now I kinda feel bad for somewhat wasting my plat. For example, the Stratus pistol skin, Zundi pistol skin, Inaros Ramses collection and Sylus arrow skin. 

Not a huge fan of cosmetics, but I did spend plat trying to get the baseball shirt outfit Onnko has on display in his cave the one we can buy seems to be a different model that doesn't quite match the one in the cave. It isn't terrible looking or anything, just not what I really wanted. 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, (PS4)iAsuna_v said:

Beh, insomma secondo un mio parere son tutti belli i cosmetici di Warframe; logicamente se abbinati bene, poi se abbinati male anche quelli belli finiscono per esser brutti, che in realtà son belli. ^^

Well, in my opinion, they're all Beautiful Warframe cosmetics; logically when matched well, then if paired badly even the beautiful ones end up being ugly, which are actually beautiful. ^^ 

Just figured I'd do that in case anyone was wondering. 

• Like 1

Nidus Phryke.

Probably a controversial choice since the skin is incredibly popular, hell even I love the design. But a while back they ruined the textures on it and the Metus charger skin by adding a bunch of black dots, like someone dusted the entire thing with pepper. I just can't stand to use it anymore, I hate the change and wish I could get a refund. What's weird is that the Deimos claw skin and the Syandana are still using the original clean textures. 😐

qb7fQldd4.jpg?width=925&height=509

Edited by xcrimsonlegendx
6 hours ago, killerJoke66 said:

But really good skin overall , i guess im more salty about hyroid deluxe be looking toy-ish more than anything , like a play doh made sculpture .

I won't lie either: I only got that pack for the speargun skin...I think I may have a problem. 😑

The Zundi pistol skin. I wanted my Mara Detron not to look like a toaster, but the size of the skin is waaay too big (half of the weapon clips into the body of certain frames). The same problem with the Aksomati Prime, which is also waaay too big... Since both were released around the same time, I suppose, that someone accidentally coded in a size multiplier or something like that... Horrible. And then there was this incident, where I wanted to buy a Tennogen syndana, got distracted at the moment of the purchase and bought the wrong one... Now I'm a proud owner of a shark fin syndana...

10 hours ago, _Euphoria_ said:

The new Night Hunter Syandana. Looks awesome when its open, but it looks really bad when it’s folded. And thats how it stays %90 of the time

Honestly, same. I wish it was a toggle for winged syandanas. 

Loki knave skin. It looks like bloody Kermit the Frog. I was hoping it would look better recolored, but nope. Also that syandana bug thingy. 

In the end I just gave up and used more of my hard earned plat to buy a tennogen skin instead, ended up looking waaaayyyy better.

Not really regretting anything, but the Cronith solstice skin was definitely a disappointment, mainly because the way it is colored involved gradients and that makes fashion framing with it a pain in the arse. Thankfully the Cronith Prime was better.

I just bought over 4000 plat worth of argon pegmatite and gallium deposit decorations for my orbiter because it said I had 1400 remaining capacity. That number was incorrect. I had 285 capacity left. Now I have 157 decorations that I'll never be able to place. 

I've bought some ugly skins for frames I never play and skins for pistols that don't work on any of the guns I use, but this has got to be my biggest purchase regret so far. 

Edited by Berzerkules

Frost Harka.  Awesome other than the neck, but that neck...  It made me stop playing Frost entirely, just because I can't face looking at it in the appearance tab for the moment it would take to change it.  😜

Honorary Mention to Nezha Empyrean.  Not really regret, since I bought it mainly as a gesture of support for my favorite frame at the time and for what I recognized as a great design even if it's not to my taste.  So I knew what I was getting into.  But I thought I might at least use it occasionally, and I don't think I've done so once in an actual mission.   Awesome design...but just not Nezha.

Anyway, my best beloved syandana and a pretty cool dagger skin came out of that bundle too, so far from a total loss.

The basic full colour picker. I use at best two blues from it and find its an annoyance on the randomly selected picked. I do use it for my new frames to have a starter color scheme of white and blue but that was always there even without fully unlocking it and i should have left it like that.

Think there is 1 or 2 delux skin I sorta regret getting but not for they bad. Soon after buying them I had  change in what frame I play  a new relesed that fit my style better or changed to a older favorite. So they go unused and I could used those plat on deluxe for my safe bets instead .

17 hours ago, HelNite said:

ik its kind of a meme how bad Vetala is now but there was i time where i didnt know any better and saw big boi chonky shoulders with what i thought was a nice semi gothic geometry when i took my first look at the Revenant bundle but now i realise its colour channels and textures are whack it annoys the heck out of me when its shoulders covers my crosshairs in missions, half of them just float off of most shoulders and it looks like its been glued on to you with how its not resized properly on almost every warframe
as far as i know it only looks good on the Ash shroud skin and Revenat (yes ik it dosent even match his textures despite being his signature armour but at least it fits) but even then both of those frames have better options like no attachments at all

Vetala shoulders look kinda ok on Protea. Leg armor fits many frames, but I yet have to find frame that fits Vetala chest...