What are cosmetics you regret buying?

The bundle of Kuva Lich based cosmetics.

Almost all of the colour palettes are all just darker versions of existing ones, and all of the armour pieces are godawful, and most are just the same chest piece with a slightly different attachment on the front.

So far I don't think I've ended up using anything from that bundle.

On 2020-10-12 at 12:33 PM, Hierarch777 said:

I'll be honest, some of the cosmetic stuff I bought wasn't pre-meditated and now I kinda feel bad for somewhat wasting my plat. For example, the Stratus pistol skin, Zundi pistol skin, Inaros Ramses collection and Sylus arrow skin. 

Any of my Syanddana that Closes-down down during 5 sec then it Opens-up only during bullet jumps or aim glide...

Banshee Deluxe. Didn't even have to think.

It colors absolutely horribly, and looks even worse on the Switch, to the point where the details on the close don't appear unless they're white and the cloth is a saturated color. It's just a terrible, terrible skin, but it looked amazing on the market.

I regret buying the war pack for its cosmetics when I did. I don't regret owning it. But, I turned my broken war into war and then bought the pack with war and had 2 war and no broken war and kinda regret that.

I regret buying the Frost Deluxe skin on it's own and not in the bundle because I like the sword skin.

And I regret buying Saryns skin without the bundle as well for the same reason.

There's no cosmetics I regret owning though.

Limbo Prime access. I just wanted him to gain mastery, and maybe, just maybe, get into playing him and find a better build other than the max range one.

I was wrong. Limbo Prime is the same top hat nightmare of before, just with gold bits.

If it were not a Prime, i would had long ago tossed it into the garbage where he belongs.

The "Oberon" collection with the Sword and Board and Bow. Quiver attaches like S#&$ on everything and any energy from an element on the sword is cramped up just abover the handle, making it look like an energy turd shish-kebab.

WTB show/hide quiver option!