Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wish Railjack was expanded

LoneDirewolf

Right now it feels so empty. It would be like if Warframe consisted of Earth with 1 mission type with the same enemies over and over. For how fun the gameplay of it is, its such an underutilised mode.

DE has implimented so many cool things: Invasions, nighmare missions, different missions types, alerts, void fissures etc. Yet none of them make an appearence.

How awesome would it be, fighting orokin drones for void fissures ? Or playing a man of war, fighting for the corpus or the grineer.

Me too, I actually love Railjack and believe it has near limitless potential. For example, they could tie it with the nemesis system and have liches send squadrons of fighters or even crewships at us. Also, we still don't have a Railjack exclusive boss. Imagine fighting a gigantic Infested monsters that flies through open space. 

1 hour ago, LoneDirewolf said:

Right now it feels so empty. It would be like if Warframe consisted of Earth with 1 mission type with the same enemies over and over. For how fun the gameplay of it is, its such an underutilised mode.

DE has implimented so many cool things: Invasions, nighmare missions, different missions types, alerts, void fissures etc. Yet none of them make an appearence.

How awesome would it be, fighting orokin drones for void fissures ? Or playing a man of war, fighting for the corpus or the grineer.

I still play Railjack solo just for fun. I have everything maxed out. 

Rail Jack is the KEY for this game start another journey of open world scenarios. It will be a harsh take off and a hard spin to perform but the sacrifice is paying off. We are having a multi faceted game with different game play scenarios. Eventually DE will find a team of developers dedicated to RJ. I want them finish this up because this can save the game. This salvage is harsh and painful but will have heavy gratifications like the connection of content islands, map revisions, map resource gathering, lore intertwining of the story, generalization of the transitions on foot, Arch Wing, Vehicular support and deploy station for Nechramechs and so on. 

Rail Jack is an investment of time not a waste of resources. DE took a harsh turn that is starting slow but the "SPACE GAME" is tough business. I want to see DE embark on the conclusion of RJ and iron out the bugs in it. This deserves a tryout and further expansions like space exploration. Elite Dangerous took a heavy step focusing on squad gaming. Why not this game embark on RJ and continuous scenario game play? Why not? 

I've been happy with the recent adjustments, but I agree that the Grineer have become super stale as enemies. It's time to see the Corpus fleets in action, or face Infested creatures in SPAAAAAAAAAAACE :P

Hoping we'll see some RJ love with new content patches. There's definitely a missed opportunity considering how GOOD the design feels to play.

1 hour ago, Hierarch777 said:

Me too, I actually love Railjack and believe it has near limitless potential. For example, they could tie it with the nemesis system and have liches send squadrons of fighters or even crewships at us. Also, we still don't have a Railjack exclusive boss. Imagine fighting a gigantic Infested monsters that flies through open space. 

Dude I wanna fight a full sized experimental Kuva Grineer Galleon or something, like itsa R-Type boss or something from Star Fox. Flying around the Galleon blasting weakpoints and disabling weapons systems, demolishing the ship piece by piece, it'd be rad I think.

Just now, smashedwookie said:

You mean Pavos Angels XD.

But then again Grineer litch were supposed to have a role in railjack as well

True, but Railjack was still in dev at that time. They suggested there might be some cross-over.

54 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

They indicated Corpus Liches might have Railjack integration

They're also planning to compress the Star Chart Archwing missions into Empyrean as well.

I sincerely hope that Parvos isn't displaying any hostility against us with his female law firm because that contradicts his stance towards us at the end of the Deadlock Protocol.

2 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

They're also planning to compress the Star Chart Archwing missions into Empyrean as well.

I sincerely hope that Parvos isn't displaying any hostility against us with his female law firm because that contradicts his stance towards us at the end of the Deadlock Protocol.

True. Although depending on how DE plays it, it could still work - Parvos 'shuns sentimentality', so if we oppose him by any stretch, though he wouldn't hold it against us, he'd also not hold back.

It'd be interesting if he contacts us for whatever introduces the system and just jovially greets us in a 'ah, another day at the office' sort of way whilst simultaneously setting loose hyper-competent contractors on us. A play on the 'it's just buisness' trope.

As it stands now there is little reason once you got the intrinsics filled. The mode needs more variety in missions and enemy types and also some rewards. I like Railjack but as it stands now it feels like 1/3 complete. Besides where is the mode connecting ground and railjack teams we were shown last year?

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

It also sounds like that Third Orb Mother that were waiting on is also in the cards to be apart of that as well.

I'm still betting that's a part of the New War and has suffered delays alongside it.

Seriously it's right next to both a giant, mysterious Orokin door and the spaceport that presumably ships supplies to the Vallis. Two extremely important tactical locations for a spacefaring conflict. It's also a machine that has some Sentient juju in it if PT's any indication. It's just begging for Nef to call it out to defend the station (and maybe us) and then halfway through the quest Erra says something like 'Curious. This... proxy, it seems to... no, not it. She? A machine, like us, as alive as any other Tau from the creators. Then, my dear, I break you free from your chains, as we broke from ours' - showing Sentient Subversion in action.

4 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Fulfill DESIRE.

We should send him some Nitain.

We get brutally murdered by a hyper-efficient killing machine, and when we return Ordis says that Parvos sent us a bottle of wine and a 'get well soon' card.

They said on Friday's devstream that they want to remove Archwing missions entirely and make Railjack the home for Archwings and Archwing content. So.... it's possible they could move the Archwing missions to Railjack in order to make use of them after removing them from the normal starchart. Imagine Archwing interception and/or Mobile Defense where you have to fend off crewships as well. We still dont have a proper Archwing Survival mode.

They also have plans (and have shown us the art assets back at Tennocon) to convert Archwings into modular units like zaws, kitguns, k-drives, etc. I can't imagine them making that big of a change without bringing additional relevant content with it. I'd make it part of "Railjack Expanded" if I were in charge.

It is disappointing to see that Railjack has remained stagnant since it launched 10 months ago (minor hotfixes aside) but that's pretty much standard operating procedure for Warframe: release new content, abandon it to work on the next new thing, then maybe revisit/revise/update it a year or more later.

I'm more amazed how none of the usual crowd screaming how they want RJ to be abandoned and how much they hate it arent here yet. Also screetching how the WHOLE COMMUNITY hates it too.

I want more mission variety too. And Free Roam on all sectors. Not just on Earth.

Also more skyboxes. Veil Proxima has 3.

8 hours ago, LoneDirewolf said:

before the last devstream, it was unclear whether or not they would do anything about it, but it seems DE are getting around to it now, starting with integrating Railjack into Archwing missions. if these go down well, hopefully they'll add to it even more, with Corpus Planets like Venus hopefully getting their railjack missions too. they said they were working on Corpus Liches, so I think that Corpus Railjack won't be too far behind that, hopefully.

i didn't lose hope because i know De is planning and working on releasing the next...let's call it "railjack part 2", but gosh....it's taking them forever to release it.

I like the new deimos update...But I would have preferred they had focused on railjack rather than this third open world...

10 hours ago, LoneDirewolf said:

LIke it was on the first iterations of the game? Railjack it's on the same state, a gameplay with new structure, new mechanics on top of already exsiting ones, new physics and a lot more of "new" things that they are implenting at slow pace. Scott literally said it, they need to iterate more the system to expand on new game modes, they iterate with people playing, testing and updates. Railjack is less than a year old plus on the same first year everyone is facing covid... Dunno, honeslty they are doing a great work and I'm sure they are working the best they can on new things for RJ.

Archived