Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn prime build

Ymoraa

Question

Top edit: the last build and the best buiId I made is https://overframe.gg/build/94427/

I made this build for fun and general use, is it optimal or meh? https://overframe.gg/build/93179/
edit: I changed the build abit I don’t want blindrage so I removed it. I have 2 questions now! 

1: should i change cunning drift With power drift? I have less strength due to no blindrage. Or %174 is okay?

2: To make it optimised, Is it sensible to change constitution With umbral fiber? And keep cunning drift? It lowers duration to %75 but improves umbral mods. 

11 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Ymoraa said:

Personally, i would replace Constitution, Fleeting Expertise (really hurts your ability duration)and Transient Fortitude.

Zenurik is more than enough to manage your energy, Saryn is one of the less energy-hungry frames. (but other energy regenerating methods/weapons could help if you want to run a different focus school)

The Venom Dose augment would be my obvious pick to put there.

Other than that, maybe just a Streamline for efficiency if you find it more comfortable, but it's absolutely unneeded imo..

If you want to go for an Umbral build, i would put Adaptation there too in place of one of the mods.

This build works better with a Naramon focus, you could go for an Arcane Ultimatum and use finishers for survivability with either as well which can also spare some mod slots.

Your range is good, but for a buff focused build, you can even take Overextended down, Spores will still be quite useful even then, it's worth to experiment a bit with which stats work out the best for you.

Unless you're doing Steel path or Eso, you don't need that much strength. Too much strength, and spores kills too quickly, meaning it can't spread.

You don't really need flow since Saryn P has 300 energy.

Primed continuity would be much better than Constitution. 

I really like her Molt augment for added survivability. 

I'm using a high strength build with low efficiency, both the Venom Dose augment and Toxic Lash benefits from it, so i'd say it's optimal if you center your build around it while using Spores as an extra damage-armor strip. (kills everything by itself at lower levels, until around Steel Path)

If you need survivability, go for the three Umbral mods.

Corrosive Projection got nerfed, i think, i would rather slot Steel Charge.

Augur Secrets doesn't give much stats.

Transient Fortitude kind of hurts your build with the duration penalty.

Exilus doesn't matter much, enemy radar isn't that much needed on Saryn and neither is extra strength. (again, depending on what you're building for)

But some extra strength is good if you want to use the build for a more active playstyle, you will need to manage your energy a little more carefully then, but it will be capable of more that way with two really useful abilities and two buffs. (one of which is team wide)

Depending on how you manage your energy you can either just use Zenurik or you can use Naramon for an even more consistent melee damage output. (but combos stack up quickly with different melee weapons, so it's not needed)

Imo. Blind Rage is more worth it than three Umbrals as shieldgating already helps and you can cc with Miasma. (also adds a damage multiplier for Spores, which makes the ability half-decent, still it's a forced synergy and you shouldn't rely on Spore damage at higher levels anyways)

3 hours ago, kgabor said:

I'm using a high strength build with low efficiency, both the Venom Dose augment and Toxic Lash benefits from it, so i'd say it's optimal if you center your build around it while using Spores as an extra damage-armor strip. (kills everything by itself at lower levels, until around Steel Path)

If you need survivability, go for the three Umbral mods.

Corrosive Projection got nerfed, i think, i would rather slot Steel Charge.

Augur Secrets doesn't give much stats.

Transient Fortitude kind of hurts your build with the duration penalty.

Exilus doesn't matter much, enemy radar isn't that much needed on Saryn and neither is extra strength. (again, depending on what you're building for)

But some extra strength is good if you want to use the build for a more active playstyle, you will need to manage your energy a little more carefully then, but it will be capable of more that way with two really useful abilities and two buffs. (one of which is team wide)

Depending on how you manage your energy you can either just use Zenurik or you can use Naramon for an even more consistent melee damage output. (but combos stack up quickly with different melee weapons, so it's not needed)

Imo. Blind Rage is more worth it than three Umbrals as shieldgating already helps and you can cc with Miasma. (also adds a damage multiplier for Spores, which makes the ability half-decent, still it's a forced synergy and you shouldn't rely on Spore damage at higher levels anyways)

Isnt it hard to play with low efficienty? The reason i used transitent of fortitue is to replace blindrage and add constitue to make duration normal. Auger secret because Otherwise i need to forma umbra :) so ideally ill replace flow with primed continuety, remove Constitution add more range? Or umbral forma and umbral fiber. 

like this https://overframe.gg/build/new/53/saryn-prime/?bs=WzEsNTMsMzAsMSxbWzY5NCwxMCwtMV0sWzc5MywxMCwtMV0sWzY3OCw1LDNdLFs3OTQsNSwtMV0sWzY5MywxMCw4XSxbNjk1LDEwLC0xXSxbODAwLDEwLDFdLFs4MDYsNSwtMV0sWzMxMiw1LDFdLFs2NSw1LDFdXV0=

or with blindrage maybe this? 
https://overframe.gg/build/new/53/saryn-prime/?bs=WzEsNTMsMzAsMSxbWzgwNiw1LC0xXSxbNzkyLDEwLC0xXSxbNzk0LDUsLTFdLFs4MjQsMTAsLTFdLFs4MDAsMTAsLTFdLFs3OTEsNSwzXSxbNzkzLDEwLDFdLFs3ODksMywtMV0sWzMxMiw1LDFdLFs2NSw1LDBdLFsyMTYyLDUsLTFdLFsyMTU2LDUsMF1dXQ==

On 2020-10-15 at 12:12 AM, kgabor said:

Personally, i would replace Constitution, Fleeting Expertise (really hurts your ability duration)and Transient Fortitude.

Zenurik is more than enough to manage your energy, Saryn is one of the less energy-hungry frames. (but other energy regenerating methods/weapons could help if you want to run a different focus school)

The Venom Dose augment would be my obvious pick to put there.

Other than that, maybe just a Streamline for efficiency if you find it more comfortable, but it's absolutely unneeded imo..

If you want to go for an Umbral build, i would put Adaptation there too in place of one of the mods.

This build works better with a Naramon focus, you could go for an Arcane Ultimatum and use finishers for survivability with either as well which can also spare some mod slots.

Your range is good, but for a buff focused build, you can even take Overextended down, Spores will still be quite useful even then, it's worth to experiment a bit with which stats work out the best for you.

I builed saryn prime, added 5 forma and tried builds. %45 effienty is okay with energize lv5 so you were right! Thank you!! I didn’t like venom dose so i added p. Flow because energy is easily reaching cap.  I am using madurai because it sounds cool... I am not sure about second arcane but guardian is better I suppose. 

Archived