Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion About the Way to Get Steel Essence (Mouse Macro)

_______l0l0l0l0l_______

After the map structure of the Uranus Survival Mission was modified, some players found new places to obtain the steel essence. I think the solution to this problem shouldn't just be to modify the structure of the map. The most important factor is that these players use the mouse macro to achieve the effect of fully automatic on-hook operation. Even some players use mouse macros to hang up overnight to get more rewards. I think this kind of mouse macro is unfair to other players, so my suggestion is to block the mouse macro.

Nah, there's a detection in place to see if the player is doing anything unique (are they human and still playing), instead of an AFK/repeated behavior.

Second, there's players out there that use mouse macros for other things like possibly bullet jumping or melee sweeping.

Lastly, there's handicapped players out there that use mouse macros or other macros to simply play the game.

Shouldnt the better reponse be to make it so its more valueable to farm SE in a way macros cant help with?

Also, if someone is using Macros to get SE, then whats the problem? I dont feel its unfair towards me, someone who doesnt use them. It doesnt hurt me, them getting more steel essence. Its not like its a limited resourse. Them getting it doesnt de-value any i get. If people want to do that, bully for them.

Archived