Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where else can I handle the problem?

Essencii

Question

Guys, I had such a problem that this account had blocked email, and to enter the game require code from the same email. I am from Russia and wrote to Russian support. As a result, for some reason I was refused, although my account was linked to Steam and Twitch, photos of buying platinum from the Steam account were provided. This account is 7 years old and of course I don't want to lose all the grind in the empty.

Is there an option to contact in your support? Or where else can I go for help?

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Stasvas said:

You can contact any support language you like. I would assume the results would be the same. Your evidence is perhaps not sufficient to convince DE that it’s actually your account. Your Steam purchase history doesn’t necessarily say what account it went to.

il y a 2 minutes, krc473 a dit :

You can contact any support language you like. I would assume the results would be the same. Your evidence is perhaps not sufficient to convince DE that it’s actually your account. Your Steam purchase history doesn’t necessarily say what account it went to.

Thank you, then I will hope for the best...

3 minutes ago, Stasvas said:
Guys, I had such a problem that this account had blocked email, and to enter the game require code from the same email. I am from Russia and wrote to Russian support. As a result, for some reason I was refused, although my account was linked to Steam and Twitch, photos of buying platinum from the Steam account were provided. This account is 7 years old and of course I don't want to lose all the grind in the empty.

Theres not enough information to help.

You'll need to clarify 2 details for anyone to point you in the right direction.

1) What were you doing around the time you got blocked, and is it against Warframe Standards?

2) What was the refusal reason from Russian Support? Support doesn't just say no. They may not go into full detail but they certainly would have let you know why they cannot help.

You'll need to post those 2 details (honestly) if anyone would have a chance of helping you. Otherwise you've only 2 options. Raise another Support Ticket appealing the previous decision, or accept that you broke some rule and accept the ban. If its a mistake though i wouldn't recommend the latter.

Archived