Choosing between equinox's forms out of mission.

Is there a way to choose day or night for non combat related activities. Seems a bit odd to just have the in between when that is only 1/3 of the fashion frame potential.

would be quite neat I suppose. 

3 hours ago, BahamutKaiser said:

I wish there was a way to choose hybrid in mission :(

me too, but ofc it would mess with her Powers. the only compromise I could think of would be to tap the power for one form and Hold for the other form, but that's clunky as hell.

11 minutes ago, Shreddar87 said:

I just mean in between missions. id be fine using the arsenal to pick which one your default is as well as ur walking around form.

Yeah that's what I meant you can't really do that your stuck with Hybrid on relays and orbiter. 

Im noew to forums and stuff. Is there anyway to suggest that option. Im no programmer but it seems that it wouldnt be that hard to make it a toggle on your arsenal.

There is though? Just click metamorphosis when Equinox is selected

If you want Equinox to start on a certain form in missions, i'm pretty sure emissive energy color does that (cold colors = night; warm colors = day) 

Edited by Learicorn
6 hours ago, Learicorn said:

There is though? Just click metamorphosis when Equinox is selected

If you want Equinox to start on a certain form in missions, i'm pretty sure emissive energy color does that (cold colors = night; warm colors = day) 

I meant when not in missions

On 2020-10-12 at 9:43 PM, Shreddar87 said:

Is there a way to choose day or night for non combat related activities. Seems a bit odd to just have the in between when that is only 1/3 of the fashion frame potential.

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B start!....cheat code!😎👍