Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just One Reason To Forget About This Event.

Ataeon

One reason - game grashes EVERY 5 MINUTES. Many people starts topics about it and i don't see any useful answers! It is not even possible to get through one mission! Where is DE? Laughing over one million "OMG what the hell with those rewards?!1" threads?

not helping

Game never crashes for me. Try updating your video card drivers, or reinstalling Windows. Though to be fair, you're complaining about the game crashing and offering no information for anybody to help you with fixing the issue. If you actually want help with this, try giving the following information

Motherboard:

Video Card:

Driver Version:

Amount of RAM:

Operating System:

At least we'd have something to start with. As I wrote, it never crashes for me or any of my friends who play.

Game never crashes for me. Try updating your video card drivers, or reinstalling Windows. Though to be fair, you're complaining about the game crashing and offering no information for anybody to help you with fixing the issue. If you actually want help with this, try giving the following information

Motherboard:

Video Card:

Driver Version:

Amount of RAM:

Operating System:

At least we'd have something to start with. As I wrote, it never crashes for me or any of my friends who play.

System Information
------------------

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120830-0333)

Processor: Intel® Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.9GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8140MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Video
-------------------

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series

Display Memory: 1747 MB
     Dedicated Memory: 2030 MB
     Shared Memory: 3813 MB

Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1191 (English)
Driver Version: 12.104.0.0

Motherboard
------------------------

Gigabyte B75M-D3V LGA1155
Edited by Ataeon

System Information
------------------

Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120830-0333)

Processor: Intel® Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.9GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8140MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

Video
-------------------

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series

Display Memory: 1747 MB
     Dedicated Memory: 2030 MB
     Shared Memory: 3813 MB

Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1191 (English)
Driver Version: 12.104.0.0

Motherboard
------------------------

Gigabyte B75M-D3V LGA1155

Well there's your problem... AMD card!

Kidding aside, your drivers are out of date according to the AMD site. It looks like version 13.9 is the latest and 13.11 is the latest beta. That'st he first thing to try is updating your video drivers.

Are you running the Steam version? Could try deleting the game and redownloading everything. Also make sure you're not using the 64big version from the Launcher options.

okay, downloading non-steam version right now

okay, downloading non-steam version right now

Oh I wasn't suggesting that. If you're using the Steam version, delete the Local Content from it also delete the Warframe folder from C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\. This will remove all of it from your computer and force a complete reinstall so if something got screwed up in the game files this should fix it.

Oh I wasn't suggesting that. If you're using the Steam version, delete the Local Content from it also delete the Warframe folder from C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\. This will remove all of it from your computer and force a complete reinstall so if something got screwed up in the game files this should fix it.

just installed non-steam version. everything is ok. thanks, MaxHardwood =) you're good man and player =)