Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Latron Shoulder Plate, just the LEFT one?

IadeSSnakE

In the last Baro visit, I brought the set of Prisma Latron, the Chest plate, the Leg plate and the Shoulder Plate. I was expecting (from previous purchases from Baro and from the description) for the Shoulder Plate to have the RIGHT and LEFT parts. Not only one. Apparently the set has only the LEFT Shoulder Plate! And there was nothing to indicate that in the Void Trader Shop's description of the item or title/name of the item.

The description in the game [ aka Void Trader shop] should be accordingly.

Right now the description is MISLEADING! The tittle of the item and the description doesn't suggest in any way that this set has only one Shoulder Plate. Just because the plural "plates" is not used won't make a difference: the Leg Plates are called "Leg Plate" but there are both pieces.

I will show below in the pictures, and I will also post a screen shot of other sets on the wiki, to show that generally "Shoulder Plate"(check spoiler) is also used when the set has two Shoulder Plates( Left and Right) example: Prisma Avia Set. 

Spoiler

The Avia Set/ Prisma Avia set for example has both Shoulder Plates, but the item title is "Shoulder Plate"

Screenshot-417.png

On the wiki page the description is "Left Shoulder Plate" but in the Void Trader Shop is "Prisma Latron Shoulder Plate" (and I repeat, just because it refers to it at the singular, it is still misleading since there are other Sets that uses the singular "Shoulder Plate" but there are actually both Left and Right Shoulder Plates.

Screenshot-413.png
Screenshot-415.png

Basically... I just brought a piece of cosmetics that I will never use! Because it has only the LEFT shoulder... AND many other players can be confused because of the misinformation. 

I am not the only one complaining about this, on the forum are several threads about it and from January too. (the same problem appears to the Elixis Latron)

Please, take my feedback into consideration, so next time when this set comes to Baro Ki'Teer it will have a proper description.

Thank you for your time, and have a nice day! 

Archived