Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightweave - Flawless (not working with Nezha or Ivara)

setcamper

Question

I've tried this Nightweave 3 times now, twice with Nezha's shield's up and then once with Ivara going invisible and killing the entire boarding party. Nezha had a helios companion, Ivara has a shade. 

All the guides I've looked up says to use Rhino for the same reasons I've tried Nezha. Is there some other mechanic I'm missing (not getting hit by grenades either)? 

9 answers to this question

Nezha's Warding Halo does not fully absorb/negate the damage you take. What it does is that 10% of the damage goes to you (Nezha), and the rest of the damage will be absorbed by the Halo.

Ivara, I have no clue. You may have taken some damage from the Railjack's environmental hazards (fires) or got hit by the Gokstad Raiders' attacks (cluster missile fire, Mitler sawblades).

If you have it use the railjack avionic that freezes the boarding party. With Ivara and other stealth frames you shouldn't have problems unless a random aoe attack hits you, but it shouldn't if you already are in stealth mode... you can try with Octavia, or Valkyr using hysteria, even Zephyr so you will be invulnerable to all the ranged attacks with her 3 or Nyx with her 4 (and augment)

Limbo with decent range, enemy radar on cat. Go to first Earth Proxima mission solo (so that teammates don't screw things up).

Wait for the boarding party, go into rift as soon as they arrive (before getting damaged). Use your 2, THEN your 4 (so that they are all in stasis as soon as the cataclysm catches them. Kill them all. Retreat and recast if stasis is about to run out.

Archived