Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Thought The Tenno Were Better Than This

ZombieX13

I speak,  of course, about those Tenno who are  supporting the Grineer in this war. It saddens me that so many of us would doom billions of souls to the murderous ways of the Grineer horde to save a handful of our own. Supporting the Grineer in this conflict is tantamount to supporting genocide of innocent men, women, and children to the meat grinder of Grineer slavery.

Now, the Corpus are not innocent in this. They are greedy, selfish, and conniving but they spend credits and use machines to build their worlds, NOT the blood, sweet, and endless tears of human beings under the cold, cybernetic heel of the Sisters. The Corpus and Alad can be bargained with and if not bargained with, then dealt with much easier than the psychotic Ruk after he has taken most of the system.

Remember, the Corpus work for the Grineer. They are vastly out numbered and were coerced into the current contract with the Grineer under threat of the current display of madness and brutality in which the Grineer specialize. They are attempting to break free of the farsical contract that effectively enslaves them.

If it costs a handful of our brothers and sisters to stop the slaught of billions of innocents at the hands of the Grineer clones, we should welcome the peace, though temporary.

When this conflict ends we can easily press a freed Corpus moreso than we could an entrenched Grineer.

Standing with the Corpus is not turning your backs on your fellow Tenno, it is defending the lives of the innocent who cannot help themselves.

Thank you

Edited by ZombieX13

The Tenno are the smallest faction, we are powerful, but few. Suffice to say the more cryopods we recover the better.

Saving our kin will help to strengthen us so we can more effectively end the Grineer in the future. Besides the Corpus aren't exactly angels either with their indoctrination temples and consumerism.

It is good to feel the need to defend the helpless, I will concede that point.  But who is more helpless then our brothers and sisters held in Alad V's labs?  Fodder for corpus blades and experiments.  I agree that the Grineer are oppressive and dangerous, yet they are the key to saving our fellow tenno.

If I got it right, Tenno are self-centric opportunistic cold-blooded killers and will gladly offer their blade to anyone able to pay for their services. And backstab previous clients if someone is willing to pay more.

They will fight to save their fellow Tenno, the only thing they apply their "loyalty" to, but they also will readily sacrifice a few of them for great profit.

It is good to feel the need to defend the helpless, I will concede that point.  But who is more helpless then our brothers and sisters held in Alad V's labs?  Fodder for corpus blades and experiments.  I agree that the Grineer are oppressive and dangerous, yet they are the key to saving our fellow tenno.

i agree with this guy +consider the damage those extra warframes can cause to the grineer after they've been woken up. who knows they may all be novas :O

The entirety of the event is so heavily stacked against the Corpus that it is honestly sickening. Corpus spawns on the friendly side are few and far between, the Corpus themselves have little armor to speak of, and not to mention on the side of the player-base. Huge megaclans all rallied against the Corpus....

This isn't a war-event, this is slaughter.

The entirety of the event is so heavily stacked against the Corpus that it is honestly sickening. Corpus spawns on the friendly side are few and far between, the Corpus themselves have little armor to speak of, and not to mention on the side of the player-base. Huge megaclans all rallied against the Corpus....

This isn't a war-event, this is slaughter.

elite corpus crewmen with flux rifles wants a word with you.

elite corpus crewmen with flux rifles wants a word with you.

They don't stand a chance against the sheer number of Grineer.

Not to mention it spawns maybe one of them every 100 meters when you're supporting the Corpus. That might be my experience but it's just silly.

Edited by DroppedaBeat

Billions of innocents souls?

Sorry i only meet soldiers that wanna kill me in this game.

or other Tenno who help me to kill those who wanna kill me.

Therefore i'm gonna save Tennos.

So, you people still prefer to save four and sacrifice millions? Why even bother...

Millions of what? Never met one single civil (beside rescue missions)

and what does it tell you there are only 4 frames? they could be.. you know... millions

Edited by Phoenix86

I feel that many of you do not understand that the stations and worlds that feed the outposts have unseen persons supporting them. We do not strike these places because that is not where we can effect damage. We strike the militaries of aggressors, not the civilian populations of our foes. It is disturbing that so many would question open warfare in heavily populated areas. Maybe you are mad after all.

I also here condemnations of the Corpus for their greed and "consumerism." I fail to see how the Grineer are not greedy as well by laying claim to all before them, nor do I see how slaughter, genocide, and slavery are worse than consumerism. What's most absurd are the claims that we fight only for credits and each other. Is this not greedy? Is this not selfish? How can we condemn the Corpus for their greed and overlook our own self-centered ways?

Edited by ZombieX13