Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This "event" Is Not Fun For Me.

Nurmetya

Sorry to say this but I'm NOT having fun with this event, I've been crashing all over the place, when I do find a party and manage to get the minimum 5 wins for the "battle pay" reward I've not received said reward yet (and yes I know you need to check the Inbox in your profile) and I love how DE says "We don't like rushers" but builds an event all for them. I don't like rushing I loathe it in fact. So yeah this event is NOT fun to me, I've barely run it for an hour so far and I'm incredibly frustrated and angry, so thanks again DE for another event I'm gonna sit out on.

Must admit i find the actual event pretty dull. I love the lore, the build up everything except the execution.

Running exterminate over and over is mind numbing, couple in those who either rush to the end or find it beneath them to kill anything....

P.S your battle pay only arrives once the entire planet has been either defended or conquered, not once you reach the 5 mission mark.

Sorry you're not having fun in the event OP. Like all things in this game... It's better with friends.

About the freezing. While the last fix had stated that DX11 crashes were now fixed, I found my first crash on one of the event missions from when I enabled DX11. While running on with DX11 turned off the game is extremely stable. Give that a try.

EDIT: like another poster suggested above me disabling run time tesselation (which is a core feature of DX11) will probably solve your problems.

Edited by sushidubya

Reward is in your inbox after the zone is complete. You'll get a popup. Rushing bugs the spawns. Rushers are really not a good thing. My clan is actually avoiding using certain frames to avoid the spawn bugging out. Idk about the crashes but you need to calm down. Chill. Think of the beach. A beach of corpses. The blood tide hits you gently, like a furious warthog driving a truck. You let yourself drift away to the undulating cries of Alad's dog.

Must admit i find the actual event pretty dull. I love the lore, the build up everything except the execution.

Running exterminate over and over is mind numbing, couple in those who either rush to the end or find it beneath them to kill anything....

P.S your battle pay only arrives once the entire planet has been either defended or conquered, not once you reach the 5 mission mark.

I know that but I never got the catalyst from gradivus when it went live at midnight for me ran it 8 times before I fell asleep, the oro cells from spear  or the muta masses from quiriness when I got up this morning.

this

@Nurmetya Make sure you check your inbox, the rewards don't just show up in your inventory you have to retrieve them from your mail.

I know to check the inbox I haven't been given S#&$ yet and yes I know you need to do at least 5 for the reward.