(PS4) Heart of Deimos: Interim Update 29.2.1

Scintillant on bounty 2 obviously still bugged. I've run the bounty a dozen times and messed up to get common drops. Get common drops all of them except scintillant. Not a single one. The only scintillant I've gotten was a twitch drop and a few random ones from vaults. I've probably got 50-100 horrible no other worthwhile reward bounty 2 runs with no scintillant. Please add it as some kind of drop on other Bounties so at least I don't have to do this stupid one over and over for nothing and please look into the "18%"drop because it's more like 0.18% 18/10000 versus 18/100.

Edited by (PS4)Trip675x
Auto incorrect changed 2 to 1

I've completed a bunch of Deimos bounties this week to get Mother tokens for Naberus cosmetics.

I'm concerned that this update fixed none of the game breaking bugs which have been present since the launch of Heart of Deimos:

• The Defend Area bounty stage can still get stuck because no enemies spawn. A host migration (after which you have to finish the bounty solo) can be used as a work around.
  • The Cache bounty stage can still get stuck because the Hive Tumour over the cache doesn't disappear (after destroying the linked tumours). A host migration can not be used as a work around here. The only solution is to extract to keep the tokens and drops acquired in previous stages.
  • Enemies still randomly one-shot Warframes (at full health and full shields) despite shield gating.

When can we expect a fix for these issues?

3 hours ago, (PS4)trontor said:

I've completed a bunch of Deimos bounties this week to get Mother tokens for Naberus cosmetics.

I'm concerned that this update fixed none of the game breaking bugs which have been present since the launch of Heart of Deimos:

• The Defend Area bounty stage can still get stuck because no enemies spawn. A host migration (after which you have to finish the bounty solo) can be used as a work around.
  • The Cache bounty stage can still get stuck because the Hive Tumour over the cache doesn't disappear (after destroying the linked tumours). A host migration can not be used as a work around here. The only solution is to extract to keep the tokens and drops acquired in previous stages.
  • Enemies still randomly one-shot Warframes (at full health and full shields) despite shield gating.

When can we expect a fix for these issues?

Lol. Well we will be waiting another month to two months for those cuz we had to wait a month and a half for this update. 

On 2020-10-15 at 1:42 AM, (PS4)BlightDragon89 said:

There is a very, very good reason to do that. Because the artist that make the tennogen get a cut of the profits. On PC, that's easy, since tennogen is bought with real money on PC. On console they cannot do this, so they have to go to each Tennogen artist and buy a license to port the skin over to console for a set amount that De an the artist come to. (don't know details, not my business)

So because licenses are not cheap, they only port over the most popular items from each batch. This is well known and has been explained by DE staff on several occasions on the Dev/Live streams.

I'm all for not getting every single item, if it means that DE will continue their practice of profit sharing with the artists that work so hard on the skins.

this doesnt explain why an item by faven who clearly have many tennogen items in is still missing if its licencing issue also its not per item buy thats why they disabled market discounts on tennogen artist still make the same percentage per item sold on console the difference is its not money handed to DE directly so they are slacking in porting less popular items because there is less money in it as most people have plat laying around so no new plat is bought unless item is overwhelming in popularity 

• 1 month later...