Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List of things that genuinely need nerfs in conclave.

(XBOX)Dark SalvationX

• Telos boltace - to large of a radius and ragdoll effect often causing players to fly outside the map getting stuck. 

• saryan - passive causes electric damage to bug permanent damage as host, makes some electrical weapons one shot through shield gateing. 

• tigris prime - 800 damage in conclave... Wat? Easy to head shot one shot from 200 meters or more, its a shot gun... 

• mire - to much damage for a toxic melee, one shot slams two shot slide attack, ignoring shields. 

• dark split swords - very fast most powerful dual sword, seems to do heavy sword version as damage with dule sword stance, one shot slams. Over 200 damage one slide attack. 

• staticor - running into player with full charge for 200+ damage causing knock down for easy melee kills, super large 8 metter aoe with heavy warhead with 100+ damage. 

• electric damage - causes half the damage to proc as a status effect, unblockable, adding 50% more damage to all electric weapons in pvp.

• atlas 4th ability - petrify happens instantly and last over 20 seconds making it the most broken 4th ability in conclave for a garantee kill. 

• zakti - a single shot can do 200 - 250 damage. 1.8 metter aoe.

• lacera - op because of new electric status, 90 damagea hit, hits 4 times a combo. one shot slams through full shields. Toxic slam.

• castanas - some people still have heavy warhead on them and 2 shot most frames because of extra damage from electric proc.

• vectis prime - strongest sniper, hitting 165 damage, suppose to be hitting 109. 

• sobek - should be doing 90 damage is doing 175 fires 2 or 3 rounds a second. 

DE..  please show the pvp community some love.

18 minutes ago, (XB1)Dark SalvationX said:

• Telos boltace - to large of a radius and ragdoll effect often causing players to fly outside the map getting stuck. 

• saryan - passive causes electric damage to bug permanent damage as host, makes some electrical weapons one shot through shield gateing. 

• tigris prime - 800 damage in conclave... Wat? Easy to head shot one shot from 200 meters or more, its a shot gun... 

• mire - to much damage for a toxic melee, one shot slames. 

• dark split swords - very fast most powerful dual sword, seems to do heavy sword version as damage, one shot slams through shilds. Over 175 damage one slide attack. 

• staticor - running into warframe with full charge for 200+ damage causing knock down for easy melee kills, super large 8 metter aoe with heavy warhead woth100+ damage. 

• electric damage - causes half the damage to proc as a status effect, unblockable, adding 50% more damage to all electric weapons in pvp.

• atlas 4th ability - petrify happens instantly and last over 20 seconds making it the most broken 4th ability in conclave for a garantee kill. 

• zakti - a single shot can do 200 - 250 damage. 1.8 metter aoe.

• lacera - op because of new electric status, 90 damagea hit, hits 4 times a combo. one shot slams through full shields. Toxic slam?   

DE..  please show the pvp community some love.

I am returning to Warframe PvP and seeing something like this is disheartening. You can clearly tell this is well tested and thought out. From appearance alone this is not some gamer rage or salt so I would recommend Digital Extremes taking note of this. 

Im a founder on PC [Killshard] as well with excalibur prime.

Something that also needs to be acknowledged is the size of the hit box for vectis prime as well as the damage it does. 
Its the highest damaging sniper and does not even require a literal head shot due to it registering any other part of the body as a one shot head shot. (aiming any where from the torso up kills your target. 

Telos boltace isnt practical as a good balanced weapon either due to the fact that it should go back to its original knock down and not the rag doll. 
There have been too many times it will rag doll people with only the possible chance you are able to shoot your opponent while in ragdoll but its complicated for the ragdoll movement of the effected character IF it hasnt knocked you out of the map and not even kill you. 

Zakti indeed needs to be nerfed because of its ability to one shot damage over time even more so when equipped onto saryn. 

Saryn on her own needs to be rebalanced because there is indeed bugs with her when a host uses her with any status especially electric. 

Staticor also needs an AOE  and/or damage nerf it covers too much surface area for the amount of damage it does. 

Also fix the dual daggers they dont allow air combos they just keep the animation in a slam that never slams you just get stuck in the animation until it times out or you dodge out of it. 

Fix the dual swords stance it registers damage for slides and slams 4x damage [Dark split swords ex: 93 damage x2 for having two blades x2 for the slam and slide multiplier
Mios, plasma sword, and mire need nerfs on slams because the toxin damage one shots too much.

1 minute ago, demoxis said:

I am returning to Warframe PvP and seeing something like this is disheartening. You can clearly tell this is well tested and thought out. From appearance alone this is not some gamer rage or salt so I would recommend Digital Extremes taking note of this. 

Aww ^^ thank you very much!!!

YO BIG BANANA here again just verifying i am a founder connected to this account. 

Please keep in mind these are probably bugs in this game that werent always there i have the greatest hope that DE will fix this like you have with the arca plasmor as well as ash with nikana, you guys have created such a fun, experimental, original, and beautiful game its been my obsession since 2013 keep up the good work and keep tabs with forums we love you guys i never want to see this game die out especially conclave 

2 minutes ago, Killshard said:

YO BIG BANANA here again just verifying i am a founder connected to this account. 

Please keep in mind these are probably bugs in this game that werent always there i have the greatest hope that DE will fix this like you have with the arca plasmor as well as ash with nikana, you guys have created such a fun, experimental, original, and beautiful game its been my obsession since 2013 keep up the good work and keep tabs with forums we love you guys i never want to see this game die out especially conclave 

I appreciate the enthusiasm as do a lot of people but sadly very few people care if we are founders or not. 

I've been disregarded many times with this account and my other. As much as I wish this lent us more credit, it seems to hurt us. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)DesiringLight said:

I am the best conclave player on xbox and ps4 and in my opinion either remove conclave for good or just improve it by adding more weapons and frames into it and nerf the broken weapons choice is yours ;) 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Wow.....ive seen pride before, but you win. Absolutely no humility whatsoever.

Shotguns and other weapons damage problem is documented:

Qw5P82z.png

Originally in these threads:

Spoiler

Then in this one because the former got auto-locked due to age:

Spoiler

Additionally, there have been numerous threads where a lot of those other problems were mentioned already by a lot of people. It's really not hard to confirm that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-10-20 at 3:37 AM, Kontrollo said:

Shotguns and other weapons damage problem is documented:

Qw5P82z.png

Originally in these threads:

Reveal hidden contents

Then in this one because the former got auto-locked due to age:

Reveal hidden contents

Additionally, there have been numerous threads where a lot of those other problems were mentioned already by a lot of people. It's really not hard to confirm that.

I guess the confirmation isn't the problem here...

This is:

https://imgur.com/a/QQpiVdL

3+ years without development or even a plan for it

• 2 weeks later...

PvP is made for those who need to feel superior to the rest of the player base. Knowing that certain weapons are broken AND using them to call yourself a good CONCLAVE player is the reason DE will not change the things in here.

If players canno self discipline since winning means more than the health of the game mode, DE lets it deteriorate until it is only broken vs broken. And once those players quit...they will pull the plug. 

Once a year, i come back to see if things have gotten better and most times, they are worse. Tigris, Vectis, Boltace, chain whips, are all that are played and seeing others changing to match these weapons shows how the mode is not getting better.

Ah well...my month of CONCLAVE is almost done so i will see if any changes happen in 2021. At least they took thw Bramma out...that was terrible 

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

PvP is made for those who need to feel superior to the rest of the player base. Knowing that certain weapons are broken AND using them to call yourself a good CONCLAVE player is the reason DE will not change the things in here.

If players canno self discipline since winning means more than the health of the game mode, DE lets it deteriorate until it is only broken vs broken. And once those players quit...they will pull the plug. 

Once a year, i come back to see if things have gotten better and most times, they are worse. Tigris, Vectis, Boltace, chain whips, are all that are played and seeing others changing to match these weapons shows how the mode is not getting better.

Ah well...my month of CONCLAVE is almost done so i will see if any changes happen in 2021. At least they took thw Bramma out...that was terrible 

Yes. Certainly the players who entirely buy into the "superiority" mentality will see that they can abuse exploits in order to win, which then makes them feel superior. 

But, I don't think that's the case for the current conclave community. Of those who currently play conclave (I'm in 3 different discord servers dedicated to this [anybody who is a known exploiter is immediately banned!]), we play entirely in private games, and only against others who are experienced players. For me, there is no fun to be had in dominating a new player. The best matches are the ones that are even, where I'm fighting someone at my own skill level. 

I can understand that playing public matches makes you feel that everybody is exploiting. When I try public matches that's typically what I find too. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend a discord server for XBOX conclave matches, since I'm a PC player, but I hope that one exists similar to the ones I use for PC. 

I don't think we can expect DE to fix exploits, they will go where the money is, and it is not conclave. Sadly :(

22 hours ago, (XBOX)Dark SalvationX said:

If that were true, lil kuva and god of conclave would be but there not, they teamed me last night with telos lmao.

Ouch! Yeah I don't know what the situation is like on consoles. It's really sad when experienced conclave players choose to use exploits. 

Archived