Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What aspect of MR 30 that you are looking towards

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

Curious what people are going to want to hit MR 30 for the most

unknown.png

I'm honestly really excited for the 15 loadout slots as im a person who feels like they need to run specific thing with frames and im already used up all my loadouts including the ones you can buy. Blessings seemnto be a neat idea but have no idea what the buffs are and how effective they will be

loadout slots / emotes. i welcome cosmetic stuff like this which makes you feel exclusive. like 1000 days login armor. anyone can buy prime/tennogen gear so for me that's not exclusive. so future legendary ranks should have emote/glyphs/syndana/armor set. anyone of these as new rewards since they stopped new login rewards after 1000 days. There should not be any weapons or gameplay boost perk that would be unfair to low MRs

2 minutes ago, Xylena_Lazarow said:

When I hit MR30 will Blast damage become good?

The umbras are nice. I'm glad it's overall pretty low impact. Praise the void that I can forever ignore K-Drive mastery.

I found k-drives incredibly easy to master, did all of the boards in one night. Spent a couple of hours doing races on orb vallis and never have to look back. Feels good that its said and done.

DE needs to clarify what the 30 riven slots really mean.

Is it so that only MR30 players get +30 max cap riven slots over non-MR30 players (which means 180 max slots currently)?

Or is it just 30 riven slots until you hit the 150 cap?  In this case, if I've already bought all 150 slots, then this is a non-reward for me.

1 minute ago, minininja77 said:

its 30 over the cap that is currently in place they stated that in the stream

Thanks for the clarification.  I must've missed that.  In that case, they should word it a little more clearly, maybe something like:

+30 riven slots over the current and future limit/cap.

1 minute ago, (PS4)vinster said:

Thanks for the clarification.  I must've missed that.  In that case, they should word it a little more clearly, maybe something like:

+30 riven slots over the current and future limit/cap.

Yeah, I agree after the stream they really should have put up some stream notes on it as they really just glossed over everything very fast. It seemed like Rebecca was more interested in spoiling all the little extras that are coming with either MR30 or the update 29.5

Archived