Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What aspect of MR 30 that you are looking towards

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

haven't used my Umbra Formas yet, so I'll say maybe the Emote and the relay blessing thing, curious as to how that works: would I have to stay in that Relay to keep the buff active or could I buff them and then leave? I don't mind either way as relays serve little purpose to me outside of turning in Medal and Baro's visits, so i'd be fine with staying on one to benefit others.

Everything except the Loadout Slots and True Master Emoji.

I never expected much but all this stuff sound really cool. That being said I kinda wished they added some exclusive cosmetic pieces other than the Hood Ornament. Something like an MR 30 Shoulder sigils or Armor Set / Syandana or maybe even an ephemera. I know the relay feature is going to be the highlight for MR 30 but I'm a sucker for fancy cosmetics :]

Maybe farfetched but expecting some sour threads about "As a MR18 veteran with 1000 hours on steam who can't even do tridolons, I should be able to get 30+ riven slots and buff peasants as well even though i choose not to be a slave to the grind". "Its borderline grind 2 win softlocking those fancy buffs, its against good game design mechanics, and discriminates my rights and shows MR30 players are trump supporters". 

Will definitely claim first to call it if there are any threads of such.

having a nice round even number that is a multiple of 10 as an MR.

also not needing to worry about the mod capacity on formaing weapons.

a cool hood ornament is gonna be cool so i can ride in with MR 30ness to show how gangsta attached to materialism i am.

The buffs seem interesting but knowing what are they actually gonna be is gonna make or break em is it the same as boosters? is it like fissure rewards in endless? how long do they last?

everything else is just fluff.

Archived