Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blueprint showed as owned, but now it's nowhere to be found

(XBOX)NewbieKenobi

Question

A few nights ago I played a Void Fissure mission, one of he players in the roup had a Axi W1 relic equipped. At the reward screen, the Inaros Prime Blueprint showed up as a rare reward, and it had a small circular checkmark in the upper left corner and said Owned. So I took another reward that I had not yet earned.

I then went to build the Inaros Prime Systems, Chassis and Neuroptics. But when I'm gonna build the frame, the Inaros Prime Blueprint, that the result screen indicated I allready owned, is nowhere to be found. Not in the foundry, not in the inventory, nowhere.

I'm MR8, I have beaten the Sedna Junction on Pluto and play on Xbox One.

Am I missing something here? Shouldn't I be able to build Inaros Prime? Why can't I see the blueprint? 

5 answers to this question

hace 7 minutos, Pizzarugi dijo:

Do you have a Lich active and were you doing missions in its sector?

If yes to both, it may have swiped your blueprint.

He is referring that during a fissure mission he was going to choose the inaros blueprint but because it showed it as owned he thought he already had it so he chose something else but when he checked his foundry that blueprint wasnt there.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)BRUHck Obama said:

He is referring that during a fissure mission he was going to choose the inaros blueprint but because it showed it as owned he thought he already had it so he chose something else but when he checked his foundry that blueprint wasnt there.

Then my next question would be if the player owns Inaros Prime, fully built?

Weapon and frame blueprints are weird in that ownership tends to mean you actually have the completed product in your possession.

11 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

Weapon and frame blueprints are weird in that ownership tends to mean you actually have the completed product in your possession.

No they don't. In fussures it only shows if you have the bp or a part, no matter if you have a finished item in your inventory.

To op - it was probably a visual bug, it happens 

Archived