Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conquera Syandana: please consider..

(XBOX)J1NN M3SCA

The conquera syandana is great!

it looks awesome, and we all love what it represents. 
The syandana looked great with all kinds of color schemes when it was first released, and was by far one of my favorites.

With the item having a locked color scheme, it won’t be used as much due to the popularity of warframe fashion loadouts. The message won’t be as widely advertised.

I suggest the syandana be made customizable again, and the colors be locked to pink during cancer-related fundraiser events warframe’s community gets involved in.

This will not only entice players to use the item more often, passing on the message, but it will alert them when an important event is occurring, as well as those around them in-game. 

I believe this will attract more donations for these events, due to it being more widely advertised. You may be aware that many players don’t really bother to check their newsfeed, as it doesn’t often relate to in-game events.

If this suggestion was accepted, the fight against cancer would become more of an interactive group effort for the warframe community, instead of a little notification in the corner, and more players would be satisfied with the outcome of the syandana.

please consider it. Thank you for reading 

Even if the reason is because it is tied to Breast Cancer, I still don't think that's a good enough reason. What I mean is that there's several types of cancers and illnesses, and several colored ribbons to represent such causes - so I think we should be allowed to recolor these items, even if as a last resort we must choose between official ribbon colors, and not just 1 of them. I think we should be allowed to choose which causes we want to stand for, specially since some may have been victims (or have close ones who were) to other types of conditions.

All it matters in my eyes is that we're celebrating a noble cause, doesn't matter which specific instance of that cause it is.

Just look at an example of what I mean:

Awareness Ribbons Chart: Color and Meaning of Awareness Ribbon Causes |  Disabled World

As someone who is a survivor of uterine/endometrial cancer, I second this idea! I would love to be able to change the coloration of the syandana to the ribbon for uterine cancer. Which is peach in color.

As seen here:

Spoiler

ribbons-for-website-7-18-13.jpg

And, I would love to represent cancer awareness for the cancer I previously had. It would make the syandana more special for me that way.

• 1 month later...

Archived