Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, about that new Necramech Skin and Sigil and discount coupons.

(NSW)Pneumanoultra

I don't have an issue with these being offered by an NPC instead of in the market, but it does raise an important issue: will discount coupons work on them if they aren't in the market? I happened to get a 50% discount coupon today after these were added to the game and it turns out that the answer is no, discount coupons can not be applied to these items. I also added the sigil to my wishlist to see if it would be applied there, and it turns out you can't even buy it from the wishlist. Not gonna lie, kinda disappointed. I hope this trend doesn't continue or it might make discount coupons near useless. Guess I'll buy another display instead.

9 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

That's the PC coupon not the console one. Consoles get market coupons

Console coupons can only be used on certain market items.  They can't be used on bundles or tennogen. Also they get auto used on any sort of purchase market plat costs or even credits.

Most of the time my coupons go unused. Nothing left to use them on typically.

I think the necromechs are so ugly i don't even want one.  Hive me a cool gundam skin I'll grind one out.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Condole coupons can only be used on certain market items.  They can't be used on bundles or tennogen. Also they get auto used on any sort of purchase market plat costs or even credits.

Most of the time my coupons go unused. Nothing left to use them on typically.

I'm aware

Could be an oversight as I can't see why it would be an exception since it's just a standard cosmetic. If anything I'd assume console coupons can't be used on the normal vendor plat items (daily gem/fish offerings, etc) and being the first plat cosmetic offered through them they probably just forgot to enable the coupons there.

Should go make a bug report and/or a feedback post regarding it.

11 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Prefer the DotD skin myself, wish that event would start

But yeah, shame coupons only work in the market, else i wouldn't have to buy those 2 K-Drives i need at full price.

I'm like, 75% sure that I spent a coupon on a prebuilt "special of the day" K drive because I didn't feeling like grinding one of them out.  I could be mistaken though, this was right when Fortuna came out.

Archived