Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator and the Ropalolyst map.

Csabo150

Traveling with the operator sometimes is a major pain in the ass. Most of the time where i'm trying to go over a gap, that i couldn't make in just a with my frame, I use operator, and the screen just randomly blacks out like i fell down a pit, despite landing where i wanted 2 seconds later. Sometimes it happens in the middle of the air way above where you would normally fall down to get the black out screen. It looks like the operator mode is really sensitive to connection too, since if the host even has the slightest problems, operator mode can be just unbearable. Now ON the Ropalolyst map this gets a 100 times worse. Not only is the map huge, has multiple huge gaps to jump over, with the operator it's just absolute hell. From blacking out while still having the ability to jump, but you can't see anything until you fall, randomly falling under the map, to teleporting back 800 meters on the map. Sometimes the game didn't even register me as being in the boss arena, i couldn't interract with anything, but was still able to damage the boss. Even after the fight, for my party members i was so far away, that it was probably out of the map. The  Ropalolyst itself can be mess itself, like not actually coming close enough for us to damage it, host leaves, i get stuck at the migration screen, forced to quit. Something like this happened in elite sanctuary onslaught too, where we reached the second round, i used operator mode, got teleported back to the first round map, back to the second and fell under the map with /unstuck not working, so i was forced to quit AGAIN.

Archived