Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conquera syandana

(NSW)Filgaia

So...am I supposed to not be able to colour it? Cos I could before, and it was great. I could show support how I liked, but now i can't change the colour. And a pink syandana on my black/green ghost pirate (aka hydroid prime) is er...it makes for an interesting look

4 hours ago, (NSW)Filgaia said:

So...am I supposed to not be able to colour it? Cos I could before, and it was great. I could show support how I liked, but now i can't change the colour. And a pink syandana on my black/green ghost pirate (aka hydroid prime) is er...it makes for an interesting look

During the devstream when the syandana was released, I'm pretty sure they mentioned that it would not be colourable - since it's for a specific charity and that charity has its established colours. It is very likely that being able to colour it in the first place was a bug, and they fixed the bug with yesterday's update.

So I guess you will have to go with a pink ghost pirate instead!

That really sucks the conquera syandana was my favourite syandana but if you can't colour it now then it's kind of redundant. I understand that it's for charity but I feel like the conquera syandana has lost it's ability to give it a personal touch. I think we should make a petition to bring back the ability to colour it again. Edit: I'm pretty sure it's like this on Xbox One, Ps4 and Pc as well not just Nintendo Switch.

Archived