bugged UI and nodes on planets gone, cant leave squad or start mision!

Ratoborni

Pls fix this UI bug when i end a mision in a squad and after i return to ship i cant leave team, start mision. Only forced to reset the game and after a short time it happens again. Happens rly often. its so frustrating restarting the game like 4 times in a hour

Meh, it's well known bug just from the start of new UI and DE didn't fixed it yet despite saying otherwise. Just like Ropalolist, just like scripts on Orb Valis or Eidolon Planes or [Place your old well known bug]. Perhaps we have to accept and live with it.

Devs will only notice if you make a hype around your problem, bugs reported here will be probably ignored.

The cause of the bug is someone from your squad starting a mission vote before you load into your orbiter,so if you are playing with friends,tell them to wait a bit before starting the new mission.A fix for the bug is to log off and log back in,or get someone from your clan or just LF something in recruting,do the mission,tell them to wait cause you have to go and leave,if this happens when you are still in the squad,your squadmates can force start the mission and you will also go with them

Archived