Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for Titania like new frame

selig_fay

Ok, I think many people know that I don't feel particularly good about Titania in her current state. This idea was originally as an idea for Titania rework, so almost everything that Titania has is used here (only in a modified state), but I think the only reason to avoid disagreements is to create a new frame. But I still hope this can be used for Titania rework. But also, I understand that Titania is loved by DPS players while I create more of what Titania was originally - an evasion tank. So it's easier to rework Titania into full DPS and create a new evasion tank frame with the same theme.

Passive: The frame has 30 seconds of aimglide. You use razorwing form instead of aimglide, but you can't aim and use scopes. Aimglide has a recovery of 2 seconds per second until you use it.

Explanations:

Spoiler

Frame gets a UI scale that displays the aimglide stock. 

When using Aimglide, you are reduced by 10 times, as does Titania and take archwing control. When using aimglide, you continue to use normal weapons. What about melee? I think aerial attack animations would be a good replacement without a lot of work. ground attacks should force you to take on a normal appearance, just like Wukong does. The video should explain what I mean.

Also, Pets don't disappear. If a small transformation caste is required, I'm willing to accept it. The point is to be able to instantly change movement modes and combine them. 

1) Spellbind change: You leave behind a line of dust that gives status immunity to all allies (including yourself) in the dust cloud and slows down enemy projectiles by 80%.

Explanations:

Spoiler

This now works like a firewalker or core vent and leaves a thin line behind. You can literally draw protection zones. This mechanic relies more on the unique passive one I made. The video explains what I mean.

2) Tribute: You create a beam leading to the enemy and begin to absorb the enemy's soul dealing 500 damage per second and restoring 5 seconds of aimglide once per second. You can't attack while absorbing. All enemies that touch the beam are stunned and get the Thorns effect

Thorns: When an opponent tries to attack, they deal 80% damage to themselves, and only 20% of their target.

When you use the ability on Lantern, you get 25 seconds of aimglide and draw the Lantern to you.

Explanations:

Spoiler

I completely abandoned the idea of auras. My goal is abilities that depend on flying. This is a good ability to quickly restore your flight resources, but to make it not just Inaros 2 style, an additional effect was added that you impose on your opponents by simply positioning yourself correctly during the ability's action. The video shows the mechanics of the ability. A beam is created and you can't attack.

Augment: Connecting souls. You can connect with 1 ally without spending energy. While the link is active, you don't spend aimglide and can't attack, but increases your ally's damage by 200%. Beam continues to strike the Thorns for the enemies. Does not apply to Lantern.

3) Lantern:  Acts as the current to the Lantern. Lantern spawn Razorfly. All Pets in the light of Lantern become unkillable, deal additional damage to shields, and reduce the enemy's armor by 2% per hit.

Explanations:

Spoiler

I think the current Lantern is weak for being worth 75 energy. On the other hand, I wanted to tie in the concept of a full moon and I think it fits well. Now there is only 1 Lantern, but since Tribute makes it mobile, we get more profit from the movement.

4) Razorwing: Blocks you in Razorwing mode. This ability spends aimglide and ends if scale is empty. Holding the ability will allow you to spend energy instead of aimglide. Aimglide will passively recover in this case.

Spoiler

This ability blocks you in archwing mode, where you can also use aiming. Yes, I know it's duplication, but I think it's convenient. This was originally proposed for Titania full razorwing. where you use Dex Pixia and Divata with the only difference being that you can smart spend aimglide instead of energy. 

On the other hand, I think that providing a convenient flight for energy is already sufficient for this ability and additional features are not needed.

Yes, this concept may not seem strong, but I tried to make it effective in all aspects of the game and was very flexible. I think it has a lot of potential. The augment for Tribute is my personal whim to have group gameplay where I can fully concentrate on defending the zone with flying and the ally on damage.

Archived