Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank you Volt, whoever you are

(PSN)northern_rebal

Question

I was trying to do the nightwave challenge and was fishing on PoE. I was constantly being attacked from the ground and from the air. Quite frustrating to say the least. 

I went back inside, reset myself mentally and went back on the plains. Started fishing again when someone joined the squad (forgot to go solo), and suddenly there he was standing next to me. 

Not only did he leave quickly (I've  had people stand there and shoot the fish) but before left he put up a shield behind me. I doubt it did me any good, but it was a great gesture. Really appreciate it.

So Volt, if you read this, a big thanks from the random fisherman.

18 answers to this question

On 2020-10-19 at 11:10 AM, uAir said:

Neat.

For fishing, remember to bring stealth. Makes things a lot easier without enemies constantly annoying you.

i fish on a plain flooded with blood and piles of dead bodies

On 2020-10-22 at 3:49 AM, (PSN)Apoleon_amarr said:

Thats really wholesome, i had a very similar experience, but instead of a volt it was a mesa, and instead of a shield he droped the n word before leaving

i swear it wasn't me

On 2020-10-17 at 9:37 AM, (PSN)BlightDragon89 said:

These are the kind of story's I love to see as a long time player. I am the kind of Mr 29 that will help out new players, and i love seeing other Tenno doing the same. #bestcommunity

i'm new in warframe. but i'm feeling you

as a veteran in another game, technical discussions doesn't interest me anymore. sometimes i just need to hear wholesome stories like these to make my day

8 hours ago, ArnulfoTorres said:

90%?? I think if it was really that bad a lot of us wouldn't bother playing the game. Very very few times have I had anyone do anything rude towards me

I agree I mostly have great experiences with other players where sometimes I keep playing and interacting with the same squad for almost my entire session.

On 2020-10-15 at 1:45 PM, Captain_Rocket505 said:

As nice as this story is, I'd still be wary of other players. Not all of em are as nice as that guy, and to be honest it can seem like 90% of them aren't nice. But stay kind, and eventually someone else will be kind to you

90%?? I think if it was really that bad a lot of us wouldn't bother playing the game. Very very few times have I had anyone do anything rude towards me. Only time I can think of was maybe like 2 - 3 weeks ago when someone intentionally killed my simaris target. They didn't say anything, I didn't say anything. We just finished the mission and I left squad. Now, I've done this with friends, it's hilarious but that's the kind of thing that's fine with friends if y'all are like that. 

p.s I would however stay away from region chat lol. This is just me but I don't think that's our player fanbase. Those people almost seem to use region chat like discord or something. They don't seem interested in playing warframe. 

Whenever I get filled up on Rivens I give a few away to players who meet the minimum MR requirements. Anytime I run a low level node and see someone at MR 5 or lower I ask if there's anything they have any questions on, plus try to show them how to bullet jump if they don't know how.

Or if someone is trying to get something by running a node or bounty repeatedly, I'll gladly join them to help out, even if I already have the thing. It's fun helping players out and I will always pass on the help that was given to me when I was low MR.

On 2020-10-16 at 12:00 AM, AdagioPravda said:

I recently met a Tenno (MR29) who gave me Blood Rush for basically free. Even he had only three of them. My melee dmg output increased drastically thanks to that. 😁

I'm not trying to break your image of that tenno but acolyte mods are worth almost nothing since heart of deimos

Am 17.10.2020 um 04:37 schrieb (PS4)BlightDragon89:

These are the kind of story's I love to see as a long time player. I am the kind of Mr 29 that will help out new players, and i love seeing other Tenno doing the same. #bestcommunity

I am MR 29 too, but to be honest I am not a very skilled player. ;) 

But I still try to help New players. 

Archived