Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix: 29.2.4: NIGHTS OF NABERUS!

[DE]Rebecca

After listening to Grandmother's story on Youtube (saved some mother tokens there) I realized that the Orikon were a lot like the Melnibonians from the Elric stories who were just as sick with how they loved to inflict pain on the lesser people. So totally not sorry we wiped them out.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

ad1045310c8f247ec33acf0806efb6d2.png

Nights of Naberus have arrived!

The ancient festival of death and mischief has begun on all platforms!

On Naberus, beauty is banished. Rot and monstrosity hold sway. And Daughter couldn’t be more excited! 

To get everyone in the Naberus spirit, she’ll be dressing up in Morbid costume and offering exclusive, limited-time rewards available for purchase through her special Naberus-themed store in the Necralisk.

Listen to a gruesome tale narrated by Grandmother in the comfort of your Orbiter with a creepy Naberus-themed decoration, or enjoy an assortment of Glyphs, Emblems, Skins and Blueprints - all available for purchase using Mother Tokens.

Wait, we have to do the Deimos Quest to the actual Halloween Event which precursors were free to everyone?

Guess not enough Players made the Quest or unlocked it, huh?

This is great and all, and there's issues that need to be addressed. But let's take a step back to the forums. Mobile is still bugged, and so far it seems only a few people have seem and reported it myself included. It hinders players ability to communicate with the devs (you guys) and honestly while desktop forums are an option Im not willing to let that he a crutch for this issue. Please fix it

3 hours ago, Numerikuu said:

I have over 25 crafted forma from fissures, and many others have a lot more. So no, don't exclude fissures. All this time spent whining about them could of been spent getting them.

P.S: They were not 'removed' as this event isn't Plague Star. Until that returns again, we won't know if they've been officially removed.

Sure becasue im talking about PRE-BUILT Formas! Not BP's! It IS a different if i can have about 10 Formas within just a c ouple of hours or 10 in 10 Days!!!!! And thats the point! Sure if u have dozens of BP's and craft everday a forma you dont need to worry about formas tbh but i talk about people like me who have a chronical need of formas bc i'm always out of formas once the next gear updates has dropped. Plague star was/is the only one really mentionable method for farming pre-built formas!

3 hours ago, Numerikuu said:

I have over 25 crafted forma from fissures, and many others have a lot more. So no, don't exclude fissures. All this time spent whining about them could of been spent getting them.

P.S: They were not 'removed' as this event isn't Plague Star. Until that returns again, we won't know if they've been officially removed.

First, the point is that this event is close to a copy of what's wanted from Plague Star, so it's confusing as to why they've left out built forma. Your ability to stockpile forma on a 23h crafting time is not the situation of the majority. Even at MR29 I regularly use 3-6 forma per play session, there is no direct method in the game to reliably farm built forma, as rushing buildable ones still doesn't bypass the issue of needing platinum to get more.

27 minutes ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

This is great and all, and there's issues that need to be addressed. But let's take a step back to the forums. Mobile is still bugged, and so far it seems only a few people have seem and reported it myself included. It hinders players ability to communicate with the devs (you guys) and honestly while desktop forums are an option Im not willing to let that he a crutch for this issue. Please fix it

Mobile is working fine for me, both the app and the forums. What bug are we talking about?

Please fix/change  "kill more infested than the grineer"

Just had another public party where the grineers counter went over 50% before we even reached 20%. --> instant loss of bonus (And yes we did have a mesa and an octavia...)

This is stupid, frustrating, and just like many other things (read bugs) this should have never been a thing in the first place.

Kind regards,

Bed

When Nechramech is destroyed, you end up getting stuck in operator mode and nothing works, except you can look around with the mouse. Not even ESC, chat, nothing at all, until operator is killed, and then you can again function as normal with Warframe.

Also, when using Nechramech in and out within longer mission, eventually you cannot launch Archwing, it just beeps as if launch location is not valid, even though I am in the middle of the air ready to fly off.

Can we get extract button when 3/4 players are waiting for last dumba** to reach extraction point? It seems especially in Deimos you have at least one person who decides to either be AFK, or go hunt some stuff in Cambion Rift during extraction after the bounty.

Nechramech needs Vacuum as well.

1 hour ago, muziqaz said:

When Nechramech is destroyed, you end up getting stuck in operator mode and nothing works, except you can look around with the mouse. Not even ESC, chat, nothing at all, until operator is killed, and then you can again function as normal with Warframe.

Also, when using Nechramech in and out within longer mission, eventually you cannot launch Archwing, it just beeps as if launch location is not valid, even though I am in the middle of the air ready to fly off.

Can we get extract button when 3/4 players are waiting for last dumba** to reach extraction point? It seems especially in Deimos you have at least one person who decides to either be AFK, or go hunt some stuff in Cambion Rift during extraction after the bounty.

Nechramech needs Vacuum as well.

I'm unsure what you can do to fix the first issue as I have yet to encounter it, but as soon as you are unable to activate archwing you can just jump onto your K-Drive, then back off, then you can summon your archwing again. Also, you are perfectly capable of leaving the squad to extract solo after you've finished a bounty/vault etc, that's what the "Leave Squad" button and access to it is for. And for the last, I fully agree - Enemy Radar too.

"Increased default analog stick deadzones values to 20%. The value was previously 15% only for look/aim inputs, but then was changed to 15% for all analog stick inputs, but this introduced some drift for certain players. "

Nope, it didn't fix anything, still drifting because the way that you implement xinput in your game is dodgy/non-Microsoft-compliant and the API will ignore your settings and default to general out-of-the-box settings.
Why not just add a deadzone calibration setting and try to follow Microsoft's directions more closely on how to use their xinput dlls?

I have been waiting for that since ages...

14 hours ago, iPathos said:

I'm unsure what you can do to fix the first issue as I have yet to encounter it, but as soon as you are unable to activate archwing you can just jump onto your K-Drive, then back off, then you can summon your archwing again. Also, you are perfectly capable of leaving the squad to extract solo after you've finished a bounty/vault etc, that's what the "Leave Squad" button and access to it is for. And for the last, I fully agree - Enemy Radar too.

The first issue I encountered yesterday for the first time myself. That might have been introduced with the latest bug patch, sorry, patch.

I know that jumping on k-drive and off of it fixes archwing issue, but that is not a solution, and its time consuming, AND have they actually fixed the bug where you would fall through the map when jumping on k-drive? If that's still a thing, kinda risky solution for the problem :D Ever since that bug, I avoid k-drive on Drift, especially with map so uneven and not ideal for k-drive

Leaving the squad has potential to get this absolutely stupid hoist migration message where sometimes after hoist migrated you end up in the middle of the map instead of at the extraction point, so I avoid that like plague :(

That Bat Ephemera, which you can now get after a single quick bounty, is it the same one for which some of us spent days grinding and failing to get during last year's Halloween event? If yes, then I pitty those who actually spent so much time last year to get it :D

I was a big dumdum and went to the Hellmith room with Nidus...and his fully grown cyst (as it should be :D) . The text prompt on the chair no longer showed "remove cyst" but just "Hellminth". Remembering reading about some changes that were made I thought "Oh boy, maybe I can link with him now or talk to him?" and clicked...
aaaaand cyst is gone. On my Nidus T-T Does it grow back on him? Why was there no "This will remove cyst" prompt? me sad....

I'd never reject the beauty! I wanna spread the love (and show it^^)

Archived