Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In case you missed DE showcasing Dethcube...

Canach

2 hours ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

Because this isn't a forum for advertising youtube channels. 

Yeah, it's a forum for...actually I'm not sure what it's for exactly.

Anyway video aptly demonstrates why Dethcube Prime is my favorite parallelepiped companion warframe. 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

Yeah, it's a forum for...actually I'm not sure what it's for exactly.

Anyway video aptly demonstrates why Dethcube Prime is my favorite parallelepiped companion. 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣

Yea definitely Energy Generator alone is great, but can it be revived more than 3 times in 1 mission? 

That's why all companions need something to allow us to take them in actual high level missions. I don't even need pets for the starchart.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

Yea definitely Energy Generator alone is great, but can it be revived more than 3 times in 1 mission? 

That's why all companions need something to allow us to take them in actual high level missions. I don't even need pets for the starchart.

Energy Generator?  Revived?  gene wilder GIF

3 hours ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

Got em

There should really be a ban on people who didn't read the actual post/didn't watch/click the link provided. I just wish their was a concrete way of determining the first part. The last one could at least be tracked, and how long you spend off this tab can be checked as well. I doubt too many people would be stubborn enough to wait that long off tab just to come back and talk some smack. If there's a timer before you can post after clicking on any given thread, most of this bs (95% of general discussion) would likely cease. Hopefully they'd realize acting like an idiot isn't worth it after waiting that long. I've made so many interesting/fun posts just to be derailed by people wanting to pick fights for no reason. And almost nobody actually read those posts either.

I really would like a special option where you could do missions with only companions.

We already have the lore justification (transference).

and they could say something like "There is a void shield blocking you from fully controlling warframes - but you could probably control something ... smaller"

enter companion of choice and go to the control of the shield and blow it up.

you can now do the regular mission with the warframe.

7 hours ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

There should really be a ban on people who didn't read the actual post/didn't watch/click the link provided. I just wish their was a concrete way of determining the first part. The last one could at least be tracked, and how long you spend off this tab can be checked as well. I doubt too many people would be stubborn enough to wait that long off tab just to come back and talk some smack. If there's a timer before you can post after clicking on any given thread, most of this bs (95% of general discussion) would likely cease. Hopefully they'd realize acting like an idiot isn't worth it after waiting that long. I've made so many interesting/fun posts just to be derailed by people wanting to pick fights for no reason. And almost nobody actually read those posts either.

Jeez sorry dude, chill out. Obviously that wasn't the best thing to do, its not like I shot the guy damn, it was just bad and badly delivered joke.

8 hours ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

I've made so many interesting/fun posts just to be derailed by people wanting to pick fights for no reason. 

Online clout is a powerful drug, since the "edge" in this forums gives likes, some people go full tryhard trying to be "funny" with that kind of comments. They lack the understanding about what those "edgy" posts are popular, the basic notion of when you have to roast someone or not... And then we have situation like this.

Archived