Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for new Halloween event

Two_0ns

The lore of Warframe has made it perfectly clear that the Orokin do not fear death because they have found ways to continue their existence by increasing their lifespan and through permanent transference to a new body. However, we don't know of the failure of experimentation that lead them to this method or if the method itself is without flaws. I am suggesting the theme for the Halloween event to be centered on the Orokin, that the Tenno murdered during their rebellion, attempting to come back. They plan is to temporarily use the bodies of the current inhabitants of the solar system until they can fabricate their own bodies, but there is a snag; their method is incomplete, either because it was an experimental method or because having a delayed timer set for 100 years lead to complications, and the transference is incomplete. The bodies that the Orokin chose as their temporary vasal enters a zombified state. The bodies are sluggish and difficult to control. 
The event will an arena type battle. It's set up will be similar to Sanctuary Onslaught, except there isn't a time limit and you can chose the starting level of the enemies. The level of the enemies will correspond with a point value. When you exit the arena, your points will be tallied up and your reward will come from a loot table within the range of the accumulated points. Gather enough points to have access to a desired loot table. The enemies unique to this event will not have any elemental weaknesses or strengths (possibly they could be weak to void). When an enemy is defeated, they will enter a downed state for 30 seconds. When the timer expires, they will rise with 50% of their original HP. To kill then permanently, you'll need to find an item that a specific enemy has (maybe the enemy could look like a ghost of an Orokin). The item will generate a 10 meter AoE field that will kill any downed enemies that are within it (or use a consumable item that produces a pulse with no range limit. I can't pick which I prefer so I'm suggesting both). There could be bosses but I can't think of how that would be implemented. Maybe a possible boss could be an Orokin themed Sentry that is the reason for this whole event.
The Entrati family could be our navigators for this event because they're the only Orokin we've encountered so far that are cooperative with us.
Because his theme is Warframe of the Dead, I'm suggesting that Necros' Desecrate can stun-lock downed enemies and pause their timer as long as they're within his AoE.

Archived