Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Naebrus mission?

(PSN)RAY_is_GOD

1 минуту назад, (PS4)Elvenbane сказал:

Going to be tough choosing between Iceborne's Fun Fright Fest and this...oh wait, it's not.

I mean, i'm not sure which game you're talking about, but Naberus most likely won't take much time, considering there's no consumable rewards

6 minutes ago, wargthewarg said:

Best set the bar very low for seasonal stuff in Warframe. This "event" is very on brand. 

I mean not really. The halloween event was well done last year. That low bar is more for Valentines Day & Chrismas(as Tennobaum has been lackluster for the past few years)

We also need to remember that with the halloween more alert stuff, that was also put up much closer to Halloween itself

I like the event plus had enough mother tokens to cover the lot so was able to grab everything. If they added a little extra in demios like a *monster* as the tale goes that would be intresting as well.

When it comes to Warframe i reccomend always setting the bar low. As someone who will always love DE and Warframe. It's important to set your expectations always low with everything lol.

Well being it has a shop with multiple farmable items this is honestly the best thing without over designing the event.

Consider the alternative being Plague Star where you're running the exact same mission over and over. That or making multiple alternate missions where all but one go unused due to players shooting solely for time efficiency ultimately being a lot of wasted dev time.

So it's a bit disappointing and uninspired but it's far less offensive than something like Plague Star ever was.

I'll be honest, I was at least hoping for a special mission, even if it was just a rebranded Iso-Vault with re-skinned Necramechs. they took the time to give Daughter an outfit and decorate part of the Necralisk, so they definitely had the chance to make one.

still, at least this makes the event easy enough for everyone I suppose. mostly just after the Necramech Skin and the Color Palette myself. 

I mean...  Being stuck playing that stupid Latrox bounty over and over to be able to buy stuff IS pretty scary.

It's not much of an event though.  There's a store and a little story, but there doesn't appear to be any playable content here.  I'm hoping I'm wrong and those creepy things from the story start showing up somehow deeper into the "event".  If there's literally nothing but buying stuff with mother tokens I'll be pretty disappointed because the last 2 years have been on point with the halloween events.  I enjoyed both of them.

Really hoping for like, the mission you're in blacking out like Chains of Harrow/the Prelate fight, and those things show up like the Grustag Three and you have to fight them off.  They could have drops like mother token bundles, old halloween event rewards, Kuva, etc.  Probably not going to happen, but it would have been cool.

13 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Yeah, after that spooky story I'm... kind of surprised. Grandma does hint that the monsters are still around, though that is typical scary story stuff.

I think this is a hint on what DE is working on for bosses. I’m thinking when w have are man Tenno in that dream place (k I have no idea what it is). We are going to see these twisted forms. That strange guy on a horse is another one I’m sure, just not messed up like these ones.

Archived