Just put it on the frames you never use and those in dire need of a rework(valkyr, Chroma, banshee & frost). Works well to show the dust on said frame and also reminds you to ask DE when frame x is getting a rework

• Like 10
5 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Can't say about banshee but the others are still used even if they need 2 of their abilities reworked/buffed

Valkyr is a worse wukong, Frost is a worse limbo, Banshee died when they reworked quake and Chroma is the only one who just needs 2 abilities reworked(1 and 4)

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Oh my god hahaha.

Rebecca, really happy its mother tokens (was worried i would be farming more son and grandma tokens). I grabbed everything fast and really enjoying the cobweb look and my god the story was insanely good. I hope we get alot more of this lol.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Swagernator22663 said:

The one that you use less amount of time.

damn, you got a laugh out of Rebecca herself! first time I've seen that in 5 years of forum-going.

jokes aside though, it would look OK on Inaros or Nekros IMO. would have been perfect for Khora if she lived up to the Spider Theme.

• Like 2

I was thinking the exact same thing, the connotation of dust and spiderweb? Something you left it the basement and never use anymore? lol

Though always great to get new cosmetics of any kind they really can't be terrible especially when they are free

I tried it out on some frames and honestly, I just don't like it. Looks pretty stupid in fact.

Only reason I kept in on Mesa for now is because I don't want the tokens from 1 bounty to go to waste.

4 hours ago, JaycemeSwain said:

Valkyr is a worse wukong, Frost is a worse limbo, Banshee died when they reworked quake and Chroma is the only one who just needs 2 abilities reworked(1 and 4)

Sonar Banshee is actually really good in steel path endurance runs, even solo

4 hours ago, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Rebecca, really happy its mother tokens (was worried i would be farming more son and grandma tokens). I grabbed everything fast and really enjoying the cobweb look and my god the story was insanely good. I hope we get alot more of this lol.

That’s what I was thinking. Put my big boy pants on was time to start my 2ed job then BAM! Mother tokens. Oh thank god.

10 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

damn, you got a laugh out of Rebecca herself! first time I've seen that in 5 years of forum-going.

jokes aside though, it would look OK on Inaros or Nekros IMO. would have been perfect for Khora if she lived up to the Spider Theme.

I put it on Xaku. Looks kind of cool with the idea of that webs are holding the pieces together. And when they remove their face with their idle animation one of the dangling bits on ther arm makes it look like the face being removed is pulling a strand of web from between their face and head.

I know that sounds really complicated, but overall it looks cool.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Elaborate cause the only thing similar they have is an exalted weapon

Well that's really not true regardless. Valkyr's 4 is actually pretty good at killing things while Wukong's 4 falters pretty heavily.

The only real advantage Wukong has over Valkyr is tankiness and CC. They're similar, sure, but that's about as far as it goes.

43 minutes ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Elaborate cause the only thing similar they have is an exalted weapon

This is highly subjective, but

Wukong's mobility tool is infinitely better and more flexible than Valkyr's

Wukong's armor is higher than Valkyr's on most reasonable builds (after abilities are factored in)

Wukong has a way to passively apply statuses for CO with his clone, which is extremely powerful utility for melee builds that Valkyr lacks

Wukong's staff has much higher base range and status, which is are melee's most important stats as of current (especially in the case of exalted weapons.)

The only things Valkyr has over Wukong are the attack speed buff (which you can infuse onto Wukong anyway at minorly reduced effect) and true invincibility while still being able to deal damage, which is limited by Valkyr's Talons being a very poor exalted weapon due to their short range and lack of status.

Edited by MasterControl
  • Like 1