Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Spinnernet Ephemera

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

So am I one of the only ones that actually likes this?  It's spooky, it goes well with the spooky theme.  It's cheap as hell and kinda neat.  Other than the funny idea of putting it on frames that are super outdated, I think it would be good on several frames.  I mean, I know she's the "cat lady" frame, but Khora is technically spider themed.  I think it would look solid on a spooky Wisp.  Nekros is obvious with his already halloween appearance.  I was pretty happy to see a new ephemera in the store for such a low price.  Just more cosmetic options.

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Graysmog said:

The only real advantage Wukong has over Valkyr is tankiness

12 minutes ago, MasterControl said:

Wukong's armor is higher than Valkyr's on most reasonable builds (after abilities are factored in)

They're both on par with tankiness, Valkyr with higher armor(yes even with abilities don't forget warcry) and Wukong with higher health. The edge he has is his passive that avoids death 3 times.

24 minutes ago, MasterControl said:

-Accidental quote don't know how to remove them on mobile-

1 hour ago, (XB1)TehChubbyDugan said:

So am I one of the only ones that actually likes this?  It's spooky, it goes well with the spooky theme.  It's cheap as hell and kinda neat.  Other than the funny idea of putting it on frames that are super outdated, I think it would be good on several frames.  I mean, I know she's the "cat lady" frame, but Khora is technically spider themed.  I think it would look solid on a spooky Wisp.  Nekros is obvious with his already halloween appearance.  I was pretty happy to see a new ephemera in the store for such a low price.  Just more cosmetic options.

I love how it shimmers tbh.

i might put it on one of my frames as their signature ephemera(something my brother and I are trying to do, but those vengeful ones are annoying to hunt.) not sure who tho.

9 часов назад, JaycemeSwain сказал:

Just put it on the frames you never use and those in dire need of a rework(valkyr, Chroma, banshee & frost). Works well to show the dust on said frame and also reminds you to ask DE when frame x is getting a rework

Jokes on you. I use Banshee regularly as the to-go melee frame for longer runs/SP (because EHP is a non-issue, sonar helps with kill times and silence is a decent mobile CC).

I nominate Hydroid. Nobody even remembers he exists.

6 hours ago, (XB1)C11H22O11 said:

Elaborate cause the only thing similar they have is an exalted weapon

Wukong was pre-rework a worse valkyr, but now that he does what she does(survive and have great damage) better, she does need a rework. Wukong is now used for all his abilities, people only use valkyr for her 4 or her 2(which is just a volt's 2). Valkyr's kit doesn't fit her name, as her name implies her kit should be more like Hildryn/more like an actual valkyrie and less of a maenad.

6 hours ago, (XB1)SupremeRissole said:

Sonar Banshee is actually really good in steel path endurance runs, even solo

I mean, saying 1 ability on her works isn't saying much. I was saying on how she needs her other abilities to be reworked and her to fit a theme of banshees more

8 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I put it on Xaku. Looks kind of cool with the idea of that webs are holding the pieces together. And when they remove their face with their idle animation one of the dangling bits on ther arm makes it look like the face being removed is pulling a strand of web from between their face and head.

I know that sounds really complicated, but overall it looks cool.

It looks awesome on Xaku. When idling the webs expand to the ground, like the Void reaching out to dangle its strings to control you or Xaku's tendril nervous system growing more and more.

4 часа назад, JaycemeSwain сказал:

I mean, saying 1 ability on her works isn't saying much. I was saying on how she needs her other abilities to be reworked and her to fit a theme of banshees more

Her only bad ability is Sound Quake. It was always a bad ability and a noob trap even when you couldn't load hydron without seeing a Banshee.

It was as bad as the old WoF. A map-wide tickle that's only adequate when you consider hydron focus farming as endgame and sorties as hardcore content.

Banshees only problem is that for the most vastest majority of the players she equals Resonating Quake bunny, and they can't shake this rotten mentality off.

A frame that has cone AoE armour strip, insane team wide damage buff and a moving area stun. Is bad, yeah, righ.

On 2020-10-15 at 9:58 PM, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Now we need a spider frame.

"Blackarachnia Terrorize."

Blackarachnia:
What are you looking at?

Silverbolt:
That star. It's a planet really. It's Venus. It reminds me of you.

Blackarachnia:
Dark, deadly, and poisonous? You're sweet.

5 hours ago, lnfine said:

Her only bad ability is Sound Quake. It was always a bad ability and a noob trap even when you couldn't load hydron without seeing a Banshee.

It was as bad as the old WoF. A map-wide tickle that's only adequate when you consider hydron focus farming as endgame and sorties as hardcore content.

Banshees only problem is that for the most vastest majority of the players she equals Resonating Quake bunny, and they can't shake this rotten mentality off.

A frame that has cone AoE armour strip, insane team wide damage buff and a moving area stun. Is bad, yeah, righ.

I mean sonar was always just an alright ability only really used for farming runs. Quake was honestly good for solo interception rivens, then the balance changes killed Banshee and old ember, but made saryn more potent and left Equinox untouched. Banshee is a relic of bad balance changes. The whole Helmith system has gotten thousands of players realizing how useless Silence is and Sonic Boom isn't all that useful in the 1st place

1 час назад, JaycemeSwain сказал:

. The whole Helmith system has gotten thousands of players realizing how useless Silence is

More like the whole Helmith system showcased that thousands of players won't be able to finish Doom on too young to die with IDDQD on.

I guess a person that dies in Inaros prime in first 5 minutes of arbie infested survival won't be able to utilize Silence. But the game also has players capable of pressing more buttons than just E (or 4 and LMB). Also not in a random order.

2 hours ago, lnfine said:

More like the whole Helmith system showcased that thousands of players won't be able to finish Doom on too young to die with IDDQD on.

I guess a person that dies in Inaros prime in first 5 minutes of arbie infested survival won't be able to utilize Silence. But the game also has players capable of pressing more buttons than just E (or 4 and LMB). Also not in a random order.

Ah yes, lets utilize how a noob would use a useless ability to prove its not useless. Silence doesn't lower the volume of your weapons(when its slapped on another frame), just makes enemies deaf and sticks an annoying noise while its active.

If I wanted to disarm all my foes and still be able to hear the world around me properly, I'd use Loki and Radiating Disarm. Or just put hush on a weapon that isn't a gunblade.

Banshee's 2 uses currently is sonar banshee in the odd farming run or to cheese the stealth MR tests. She collects dust and cobwebs otherwise, which is the point here.

8 часов назад, JaycemeSwain сказал:

Ah yes, lets utilize how a noob would use a useless ability to prove its not useless. Silence doesn't lower the volume of your weapons(when its slapped on another frame), just makes enemies deaf and sticks an annoying noise while its active.

If I wanted to disarm all my foes and still be able to hear the world around me properly, I'd use Loki and Radiating Disarm. Or just put hush on a weapon that isn't a gunblade.

Banshee's 2 uses currently is sonar banshee in the odd farming run or to cheese the stealth MR tests. She collects dust and cobwebs otherwise, which is the point here.

Radial Disarm is 100 energy per single cast that covers a single area once. And it's quite honestly a poor choice when radial blind and breach surge exist.

The point of silence is not enemies being deaf (unless you adaro farm in 2020), the point is a moving area stun. Yes, it's short, but you are moving and can re-affect the targets. Radial disarm is no contest here. You'd burn trough energy instantly trying to replicate the effect of silence.

The correct comparison would be shooting gallery, but that one is less consistent.

And all that's disregarding Savage Silence.

Archived