Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Spinnernet Ephemera

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

32 minutes ago, lnfine said:

Radial Disarm is 100 energy per single cast that covers a single area once. And it's quite honestly a poor choice when radial blind and breach surge exist.

The point of silence is not enemies being deaf (unless you adaro farm in 2020), the point is a moving area stun. Yes, it's short, but you are moving and can re-affect the targets. Radial disarm is no contest here. You'd burn trough energy instantly trying to replicate the effect of silence.

The correct comparison would be shooting gallery, but that one is less consistent.

And all that's disregarding Savage Silence.

So comparing a decent one with a meh ability isn't correct so you compare a damage buff with a useless deafen ability.  Literally had to look up to see the jamming part, but honestly mesa's 2 is an actual buff and not a useless ability(which in her case is more her 1)

As for saying disarm is a poor choice due to the energy when pizzas, arcane energize & Zenurik exist. Radial Disarm has been an amazing ability for many years as it is still the only good disarming ability.

As for the adaro farming, people do that to quickly level melee weapons as its the best way to do so.

I will presume you're just unhappy I told the truth about your main so you'll blindly deafend a S#&$ty ability

12 минут назад, JaycemeSwain сказал:

So comparing a decent one with a meh ability isn't correct so you compare a damage buff with a useless deafen ability.  Literally had to look up to see the jamming part, but honestly mesa's 2 is an actual buff and not a useless ability(which in her case is more her 1)

As for saying disarm is a poor choice due to the energy when pizzas, arcane energize & Zenurik exist. Radial Disarm has been an amazing ability for many years as it is still the only good disarming ability.

As for the adaro farming, people do that to quickly level melee weapons as its the best way to do so.

I will presume you're just unhappy I told the truth about your main so you'll blindly deafend a S#&$ty ability

Again, it's not a deafen ability. Or, rather, not just a deafen ability, but also an AoE stun. That does not need to be recast and always stays with you.

Pizzas are not an option in SP. Zenurik is lack of Naramon. You won't be CCing people often enough if you only rely on energize. Raidal Disarm is the best disarm, but it begs the question what use is permanent disarm. It doesn't prevent enemies from attacking objectives or moving, so it's not good as an area denial CC. And it's not a survivability kind of CC like Silence that stops enemies from attacking you long enough for you to kill them.

Banshee is not my main (Titania is), but I use her extensively for "hard" content (SP, long disruption runs), and Silence is the integral part there. Silence is the thing that lets her live regardless of the enemy level. Sonar+Resonance is the thing that lets her kill regardless of the enemy level.

Archived