No forma from the Naberus shop........okay.....

I felt like it should've been added, maybe. At the very least add the blueprint because I'd love to stock up on it but nope, Naberus doesn't have forma. Just cosmetics & the plague weapon blueprints.
unknown.png
unknown.png

Remember, Grind, Farming & buggy updates is content.

Edited by Blaudari
  • Like 8

everybody read this and say it out loud:

Naberus is NOT Plague Star

DE never showed nor stated that Forma, built or otherwise would be coming with this event, so if you went in expecting it, then there's nobody to blame but yourself.

• Like 58
1 minute ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

DE never showed nor stated that Forma, built or otherwise would be coming with this event, so if you went in expecting it, then there's nobody to blame but yourself.

I mean, Forma is highly popular with Plague star, I never said that Naberus was plague star. I don't understand where you got that I said that. Also spamming like that can possibly make you look childish.

• Like 6

Naberus is NOT Plague star.

Plague Star coming on 2021 with updated rewards.

No concrete info was given about if it will reward formas or not.

By now, you should have already learned that expecting something will only make your salty the moment you do not get what you expect DE to give you.

• Like 5
Just now, Yakhul said:

Naberus is NOT Plague star.

Plague Star coming on 2021 with updated rewards.

No concrete info was given about if it will reward formas or not.

By now, you should have already learned that expecting something will only make your salty the moment you do not get what you expect DE to give you.

Yeah, I kinda of figured. It is my fault for assuming but I'm not salty about it, i'm more confused if anything. 

2 minutes ago, Blaudari said:

Yeah, I kinda of figured. It is my fault for assuming but I'm not salty about it, i'm more confused if anything. 

Should not be confusing. Just because Naberus is rewarding the plague zaws and exodia arcanes, does not mean it will also reward the forma BP like Plague Star does. Im fairly sure DE is just adding the zaw parts and exodia arcanes to make up for not having Plague Star this year.

As for the Formas, is clear there is no concrete evidence if they will be returning or not with Plague Star 2021, as all you are hearing is just speculations from most likely Content Creators. That is probably why is creating confusion.

2 minutes ago, Yakhul said:

Should not be confusing. Just because Naberus is rewarding the plague zaws and exodia arcanes, does not mean it will also reward the forma BP like Plague Star does. Im fairly sure DE is just adding the zaw parts and exodia arcanes to make up for not having Plague Star this year.

As for the Formas, is clear there is no concrete evidence if they will be returning or not with Plague Star 2021, as all you are hearing is just speculations from most likely Content Creators. That is probably why is creating confusion.

Yeah I agree. Idk, i felt like if we didn't get plague star to end off the year, I assumed Naberus would have it but again, idk why I thought that.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Yeah but it sure was nice of them to cancel plague star for the year and not provide a substitute for the forma.

Its not like there have been several controversies that all seem to stem from design decisions or "oopsies" that seem to push towards monetization.

Loot stacking, mod booster, steel essence fiasco...

• Like 5
1 minute ago, DrivaMain said:

Plague Star : Am I a joke to you?

Essentially feels like that. I get they wanted to get Naberus in but I genuinely don't see why they would cancel Plague Star. You could have both as Plague Star doesn't reprisent halloween.

This thread reminds me of:

unknown.png

I'm too lazy to edit it myself, so I'll just describe how it would be edited to fit the situation:
-Replace the ID in 1-1 with Plague Star drops in Naberus
-Replace the ID in 2-1 with Forma being a Plague Star drop
-Replace 3-1 with 'Naberus gives Plague star drops. And if that's the case, it must also give Forma'
-Replace 4-2 with 'Naberus doesn't give Forma'

• Like 2
1 minute ago, shootaman777 said:

This thread reminds me of:

unknown.png

I'm too lazy to edit it myself, so I'll just describe how it would be edited to fit the situation:
-Replace the ID in 1-1 with Plague Star drops in Naberus
-Replace the ID in 2-1 with Forma being a Plague Star drop
-Replace 3-1 with 'Naberus gives Plague star drops. And if that's the case, it must also give Forma'
-Replace 4-2 with 'Naberus doesn't give Forma'

I'll help
Players: "Aren't you, Plague star?"         Plague Star: Yup.
Players: And this is your Forma.             Plague Star: Yup.
Players: I found this forma in the Plague Star Wares shop. And if that's the case, this must be your Wares shop.       Plague Star: That Makes sense to me.
Players: Then take it.        Plague Star: It's not my shop.

Idk what you would have done as an edit but 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Blaudari said:

At the very least add the blueprint because I'd love to stock up on it

That's precisely why they didn't do it. People who have done farming Deimos and are only doing vault runs likely have thousands of mother tokens right now. 

• Like 2

I'm confused about why you expected that. DE never said it was going to have it and in the dev stream they showed off the event with didn't have forma in it either.  It is a new event that just happens to have the plague zaw parts in it so people can get them without waiting for Plague star next year sometime. 

Also even with out the forma it doesn't have several other things that are in plague star store either. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, yarl5000 said:

I'm confused about why you expected that. DE never said it was going to have it and in the dev stream they showed off the event with didn't have forma in it either.  It is a new event that just happens to have the plague zaw parts in it so people can get them without waiting for Plague star next year sometime. 

Also even with out the forma it doesn't have several other things that are in plague star store either. 

really? I thought all of Plague star items would be in naberus. i'll have to look up in the wiki for those to see which then.